Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what age are your friends?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

They used to all be older than me, but now most of my friends are either my age or a year or two above. That made it sound like they all froze and I aged to catch up on them, what I mean is I have different circles of friends now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I'm 18 but they go from 15/16 right up to mid twenties because of college. Have friends in their 30's who're mature students!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

18-28
    Im nestled in the middle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I'm 19 but most of my mates would be from about 16 to 23.... Bit of variation I guess.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Omar guest

16 to 70, Im 28. I think its all about the person not the age, some people just click.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭SeanKev

14-18

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

My friends range from 10-19 :P (I found I get on with the youngest or the older ones better as they're abit of craic, some of my friends my age are dryballs). Oh and I have valid reasons for being friends with ten year olds, honestly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Around 13-26.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

16-23ish :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Dublin4Life

just the guys I went to college with ...we have stayed friends as we live near and go to uni together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

14-17.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

im 18, my friends are 18-22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 A.E

16-18.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

Between 20 - 30 somethings.

Im in the middle of that then.

I like having a diverse age group of friends. Some people are immature and I love having a laugh with them. But you need the serious ones for "chats" !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I'm 17 next month, all my friends are between 15 and 17.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭deisedude

I've just turned 21. Most of my friends are in the 18-23 age bracket but when i was in America some of my good friends were around 26/27

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Woow_Aqualung

I'm 14 and my friend's ages range between 15 and 22, the oldest being a computer nerd studying in UL.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 owned

I'm 20.. i have friends from 19 to 27 y old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭beccabeccabecca

I'm nineteen, my youngest friend is seventeen and doing the Leaving this year, my oldest friends are in their thirties (mature students are great craic :)). The majority of my friends would either be a year older or a year younger than me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭hon pa

im 18, most of my friends 17-19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

I'm 17 friends range from about 16-21.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

All my friends are in Warcraft:(

THAT COUNTS RIGHT?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

16-20 or thereabouts. I'm 17.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭RoRoCullen

Im 18 next week.. All of my gang 18/19 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TheatreBoy

Im 16, Have a friend thats 12 :L but mostly 14-17

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Old enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭AddictedToYou

I'm 17. Most are 17 to 22. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Well Ive an 11yr old that keeps plastering my fb page with x's and in social interview things saying im great to talk to etc... Not to mention she got my msn(off who iunno :confused:) and EVERYTIME I go online or if she ever sees me IRL.... :/

But 13-16ish really, bar the odd 11yr old and pedo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Holy God i thought I was young, everyone on this is in their teens :eek: Anyway I'm 22 but got friends from about 18 to 32 year olds, in work you tend to meet all age groups that you might become friendly with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

justshane wrote: »
    Holy God i thought I was young, everyone on this is in their teens :eek: Anyway I'm 22 but got friends from about 18 to 32 year olds, in work you tend to meet all age groups that you might become friendly with.

Well the title of this forum is "Clearasil and Hormones" :P

Although it tends to be mostly college-aged people here, a few people older than yourself I think.

Advertisement