Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what age are your friends?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

im almost 22 and all my friends from home are the same age, but most of my college friends are 19-20 cause i took a year out. and my GF is only just 19 so friends through her are like 18-19 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

I'm 19 and I've always been the youngest in my group of friends.In secondary it was only by a few months,but now in college I was going to 21st's when I was only 18.

I get a few jokes about being the baby of the group,but truth be told,it's kind of fun to joke about it every so often.:)

It's inevitable that you're going to make friends with people of different ages in college.It's nice to know that age doesn't matter a damn as long as you get along with the person.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

I'm 17.
    Oldest friend is 20ishh, youngest would be 14 :)

Advertisement