Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology Diagrams?

Options
  • 30-05-2010 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Does anyone have a list of the diagrams that one should know for the biology exam? (Like male reproductive sytem diagram in long quesions etc)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

They can probably ask you to draw most of them. I mean they asked NEPHRON... can it get much worse? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I love the nephron, know it off by heart so i'd love if they asked us to draw it :) My teacher says that they'll more than likely draw the diagrams and get us to label them. I'd go through the past papers and check everything they asked and practise, it's what i'm doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

While on the subject of diagrams, can we use colour in the diagrams? I know using red or green is seriously frowned upon so I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

coaster93 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a list of the diagrams that one should know for the biology exam? (Like male reproductive sytem diagram in long quesions etc)
    Any diagram in your book. They wouldn't be there otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

kev9100 wrote: »
    While on the subject of diagrams, can we use colour in the diagrams? I know using red or green is seriously frowned upon so I'm not sure.

Yeah we can definitely use any colours. The main thing is to ensure that they are clear and well labeled and if you find colour helpful in doing this then use it.

In relation to what diagrams they can ask, pretty much any of the main ones, although that said I dont think they'll ask any that are hard to draw. Like they probably won't ask to draw the ear as they would get some pretty funny looking diagrams!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

kev9100 wrote: »
    Don't use colour. The examiner uses red and the chief examiner uses green so...just use it for labels.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

theowen wrote: »
    Don't use colour. The examiner uses red and the chief examiner uses green so...just use it for labels.
    Use black and blue or colouring pencils. Just not red or green.

Advertisement