Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3/4season tent any recommendations?

Options
  • 30-05-2010 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,
    Looking at different 3/4season tents, 2/3person tent, don't want a huge porch area. I want to use it more when away on holidays and to plan holidays around where I can wild camping etc. If I get a 3/4 season tent I will use it in the conditions it is made for, stormy weather, snow you name it. Want the opportunity to really get my monies worth for it and have loads of fun putting it through the elements :D. Also light weight max weight 6kg.

I have seen the Robens tents in Great Outdoors, what are they like. Or MSR tents. Any information received will be helpful in some form. I suppose budget would be €150-€250. Going to be up in Belfast over the June bank holiday if anyone can recommend anywhere there that might supply more tents than down here. I'm based in Dublin.

Thanks all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

i have the hilleberg akto weighs 1.5 kg i think super fast to erect brilliant tent but a wee bit expensive .
    but listen you get what you pay for bought mine from jose at alpenstock in the uk she's a total expert at all things camping and lightweight gear.
    hope this post helps
    cheers.

Advertisement