Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clonmel tarot reading/fortune teller

Options
  • 30-05-2010 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,
    I was with a lady in Clonmel a few weeks ago for a reading which she did through a tarot deck, she was on Davis Road, I was wondering if anyone else had been and how acurate they found her.:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭PrimalTherapy

allyJay wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was with a lady in Clonmel a few weeks ago for a reading which she did through a tarot deck, she was on Davis Road, I was wondering if anyone else had been and how acurate they found her.:confused:
    how accurate did you find her?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 allyJay

I thought she was spot on about my past and present, she knew things she could not have, the woman didn't know my name, I went with a friend who made the booking. My pondering was on how accurate has she been about the future with others, while nothing has happened for me yet.. some specifics she gave my friend have come to be. I suppose ultimately I'll be sceptical of the very best fortune tellers until I see solid results for myself.
    I have simply never come across anyone else who has been to her, hence the post.

Advertisement