Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

land permissions

Options
  • 30-05-2010 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

hey there,
    quick question can i use the same land permissions that i did for my first firearm and if so can i just copy the ones i have (rewrite them out and change the date) or do i have to get them to do it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

hey there,
    quick question can i use the same land permissions that i did for my first firearm and if so can i just copy the ones i have (rewrite them out and change the date) or do i have to get them to do it?

If you have written permission it is valid. I use the same land every time.
    Make sure Farmer knows you are applying for another in case the boys in blue give him a bell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

use the same ones
    little tip for ya ,photo copy the originals and give the garda the copies
    but bring your originals in just to show them

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭theirishguy

endasmail wrote: »
    use the same ones
    little tip for ya ,photo copy the originals and give the garda the copies
    but bring your originals in just to show them
    i would do that only i gave them the proper ones with my first application so i could use the same ones and use the same dates aswel?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

I handed in copies of the first ones for my second license, I brought them along for the third one, and was told I didn't need them as I have proved everything before. The Fo only took the application the last time, he didn't take any of the extra material I had brought with me. However, I would guess this will differ from station to station.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭theirishguy

did you use the same dates or did you change it because the dates on my are from the 21/02/10 or do i need to change to today date?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

In my case it was the same dates.

Advertisement