Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OAKRIDGE AIRSOFT

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

as its fathers day on sunday, i'm doing a special offer

anyone who pre-boooks for the day before Friday will receive a free bag of bb's, you must book before friday though so i can make sure i have enough.

you can book by pm here, email: kevin@oakridgeairsoft.com or by ringing 0851421550

well i'm getting good numbers booked in for sunday, so it should be a good day :D

also all my rentals are booked for saturday

I have good numbers booked in for sat and sun :D

I even got a booking from someone off boards

roll on tomorrow :D

as a reminder we do take private bookings for evenings andd days midweek, if anyone would like info on it please contact myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

ill be up sat with at least 1 other with me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Was up today, Great gift for the father, Thanks

• Advertisement

was up for the afternoon,was good fun.
    rageing i couldant play due to my knee

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    Was up today, Great gift for the father, Thanks

no bother at all, glad you enjoyed it :D

Stealthirl wrote: »

you'll be back playing in no time, i should prob just have you marshall while you can't play so i can

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

ill be up sat with at least 1 other with me

I was the 1 other. :D

Oh yeah, your "knee"...

The afternoon games were great craic, will defo be goin back up.

Great, hot day was had by all...

SgtBob wrote: »
    I was the 1 other. :D

Oh yeah, your "knee"...

The afternoon games were great craic, will defo be goin back up.

Great, hot day was had by all...

your some man for one man with that sniper rifle :D fair play you got a heap of kills in

• Advertisement

Special Offer for Wednesday 23/06/10

To mark the one month mark since I have taken over the site I will be doing the Wednesday evening game this week the 23/06/10 for half price, thats 5 euro a head.

The gates open at 6.30 and the games kick off at 7 and run on until after 10 so even if your going to be late for the start your still welcome up to play

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Great to see Oakridge back up and running, defo gonna be there on wed hopefully with a few team members

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Kev,

do you need to book, if so can i make a booking for sunday 7th July, for seven possibly eight peoples. Glad to see the site back open was one of my favs. How much is it for the day?

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    Kev,

do you need to book, if so can i make a booking for sunday 7th July, for seven possibly eight peoples. Glad to see the site back open was one of my favs. How much is it for the day?

nope no need to book, but it makes it easier for me when people ask are there many due up, it encourages more people to come which makes for a better day for all :D unless you want rentals that is then its very important to book, cause i bring a spare rental gun with me over what is booked

the cost for a full day is 20 euro and the rental packages for goggles, gun, mag and bag of bb's is 25 euro on top of that then

just one thing, the 7th july is a wednesday is that the day you mean?

jayod30 wrote: »
    Great to see Oakridge back up and running, defo gonna be there on wed hopefully with a few team members

good stuff, looking forward to it, see ya's then :D

I'm getting alot of booking for wednesday so its shaping up to be a great evening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

nope no need to book, but it makes it easier for me when people ask are there many due up, it encourages more people to come which makes for a better day for all :D unless you want rentals that is then its very important to book, cause i bring a spare rental gun with me over what is booked

the cost for a full day is 20 euro and the rental packages for goggles, gun, mag and bag of bb's is 25 euro on top of that then

just one thing, the 7th july is a wednesday is that the day you mean?

sorry meant the 11th was trying desperatly to remember the number of people :) well they'll be at least seven of us suited and booted and ready to rock, might need one rental but i'll confirm it with you a bit closer

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Hopefully will be up sometime soon(when me aeg gets fixed :rolleyes: ) how much are rentals?

Markom5a wrote: »
    Hopefully will be up sometime soon(when me aeg gets fixed :rolleyes: ) how much are rentals?
    €25 for goggles, gun, mag and bag of bb's i think

€25 for goggles, gun, mag and bag of bb's i think

yup spot on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Brilliant I'll be bringing my dad and brother up to sho..... Introduce them to airsoft :D

• Advertisement

Markom5a wrote: »
    Brilliant I'll be bringing my dad and brother up to sho..... Introduce them to airsoft :D

excellent stuff, bring them on :D

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    sorry meant the 11th was trying desperatly to remember the number of people :) well they'll be at least seven of us suited and booted and ready to rock, might need one rental but i'll confirm it with you a bit closer

if you get 10 or more people i do a group discount price of 150 euro for the group for the day, so if you have more than 10 the whole group doesn't pay more than 150 for the day for walk on, the rentals aren't included in this i'm afraid

to do this i do need it booked in advance and as organiser you just hand me the money so whatever way you want to organise it yourself with your group and you get a free bag of bb's for your trouble :D

I'm after getting a few more booked in for this evening, so its looking good for later now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Sleveile

Was up in Oakridge last night and had a ball!

Great night and no better way to spend a Wednesday evening. Will defenietly be heading back up there again.

Great games and a great site:):D:):D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

was there myself, great evenings play.

sound bunch of lads there.

thanks to Kevin for a great night. see you again next week.

that 249:eek:

glad ya's enjoyed it lads :D

there was a great bunch on site yesterday

if there's enough demand i'll do next wednesday game for 5 euro aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Abram

Had a great night there last night the M249 dished out the pain! Really enjoyed it...great site and excellent value for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ll Bear Grylls ll

Brilliant day last Saturday and yesterday.

Guys you have to try this site!:D

Abram were you on my team?I was the one with the bomb and M9

well i've had a few people on about the weekend so hopefully we'll have some more good games this weekend :D

have a lad coming up to look at the site tomorrow who has a group of 20 to book in on sunday if he likes the look of it

• Advertisement

I have a booking for the group for sunday with a deposit paid, so should have good numbers for others looking to head up :D

I'm also looking at the membership system and will probably bring that in soon

Advertisement