Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OAKRIDGE AIRSOFT

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

good day today kiv:::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

really glad you guys enjoyed it, roll on today now

A very big thank you to everyone who helped out with the construction work on site, the new top base is a great addition to the site and makes for great gaming

I'm getting alot of interest in the king of the hill games, can any teams thinking of heading up please let me know, also can any individuals planning on heading up let me know as some teams are looking for one or two players to make up numbers

also i will be doing an free team training night next week to kick back off the evening games, the idea is a few teams can head up and practice on different areas of the site, then if there's interest we can finish up with a game between the teams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 whyiotta

hey kev are u open on saturday, 6-7 of us inerested in going if u have any other numbers going?

thanks
    paul

• Advertisement

whyiotta wrote: »
    hey kev are u open on saturday, 6-7 of us inerested in going if u have any other numbers going?

thanks
    paul

so far i have about 10 others booked in for saturday, but i don't really start getting bookings until thursday really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gary_bubbles

im suppose to be going airsoft this saturday or next saturday but i was told that i dont need to buy a mask because you give a mask out to use if you dont have one.is that true

this weekend is shaping up to be a busy one, looking forward to it now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Bolas

Will be up in the morning:D

Great stuff see ya then, its looking busy for tomorrow and you'll get to see the new top base
    Bolas wrote: »
    Will be up in the morning:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Sleveile

Great games this evening !!

The top base is a tough nut to crack !! Loads of little places to hide and shoot from.Pay attention to the ramp :eek:

Looking foward to the " King of the Hill " competition, any other teams out the fancy their chances against the home favourites " The Water Rats "?

Some really good games today, thanks to the weather god for the good weather and sunshine we had all day. Will be up again on saturday Kev.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

hi kev some of the lads from work have droped out of saturdays game so if you get bookings for the rentails feel free to use them im not sure how many are going to come :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

josh68 wrote: »
    hi kev some of the lads from work have droped out of saturdays game so if you get bookings for the rentails feel free to use them im not sure how many are going to come :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

thats no problem at all, there'll still be a good crowd up

Evening Games Starting back this week

Hey all we will be starting back the evening games tomorrow from 6 until dark, they will be on every wednesday and friday once there's interest in it, the weather is also meant to be good tomorrow and friday, the cost at the minute is 5 euro head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 tuzson

ill be there on friday !

Good stuff, see ya then, last night was great

Special offer for this weekend, for anyone who pre books, the cost is 10 euro for the full or half day, for anyone who doesn't pre book the normal rates apply

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Sleveile

You can put me down for Saturday,along with me "new" AK:)

Sleveile wrote: »
    You can put me down for Saturday,along with me "new" AK:)

good stuff mark, see ya then :D looks like the water rats will be out in force on saturday

• Advertisement

I'll be up Saturday too, just about finished rebuilding the project.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

oooooooooooooooo we will be kiv

just as a reminder, we will be open this evening from 6

thanks to the lads up tonight, some great games had :D

roll on tomorrow, its looking like it'll be a busy day

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

olrite kev,wana book meself and d young lad in for tomorrow.cya then

glicster wrote: »
    olrite kev,wana book meself and d young lad in for tomorrow.cya then

good stuff shane, see ya then

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

stick me down for a half day tomorrow please kev, ill be up around 1.30 or 2

thanks to the lads up tonight, some great games had :D

roll on tomorrow, its looking like it'll be a busy day

was great allright :D:)

Lads come up this SUNDAY the 10th the weather forecast is great..looking forward to this weekend !

• Advertisement

3102derek wrote: »
    stick me down for a half day tomorrow please kev, ill be up around 1.30 or 2

good stuff, see ya then

Advertisement