Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OAKRIDGE AIRSOFT

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

josh68 wrote: »
    we have a few bookings for the weekend so it should be a good one,,gates open at 10am sat and sun games start at 11am till 5.30pm lunch at 2pm till 2.30.sill a couple of rentals left if needed.contact kev for bookings on 085 142550 for both sites..:):):)

where were you today josh???:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

sorry shane we closed the site today dew to high winds ,, a sign was placed on the gate at 11.30 to tell anybody who turned up to head down to tallaght CQB we will be open tomorrow ,,:):):):D

sorry shane we closed the site today dew to high winds ,, a sign was placed on the gate at 11.30 to tell anybody who turned up to head down to tallaght CQB we will be open tomorrow ,,:):):):D

i reckon the wind took its toll on your sign,twas nowhere to be seen:)
    dunno if ill be out tomorrow(spose to be much of the same weather) so maybe next week ill get me revenge:pac::pac::pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

glicster wrote: »

i reckon the wind took its toll on your sign,twas nowhere to be seen:)
    dunno if ill be out tomorrow(spose to be much of the same weather) so maybe next week ill get me revenge:pac::pac::pac::D

Ho shame, sorry had my phone on silent as I was taking part is a tense game and didn't want to be found again with my phone ringing, if you fancy abit of indoor tomorrow its on the house

Ho shame, sorry had my phone on silent as

lol,touch fone texting a bitch huh:pac:

thanks for replying,ill catch up wit you again at some stage

• Advertisement

thanks to all that turned up this weekend with the wind and rain causing hassle :mad::mad: hope you all enjoyed playing at the new tallaght CQB site :):):) realy hope next weekend is a lot better and oakridge site will be open for action :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭okeanes

lads is there still membership and how much for a full day walk on (own gear) slade valley dublin site .

okeanes wrote: »
    lads is there still membership and how much for a full day walk on (own gear) slade valley dublin site .

Yup, membership is available

This weekend the full day costs the half day price of 15 euro if booked by tomorrow

meself and the young lad will be up tomorrow kev

glicster wrote: »
    meself and the young lad will be up tomorrow kev

Good stuff, see ya then

• Advertisement

sorry i dident read the post fast enough:rolleyes: idd love to play tommorow but dident book fast enough:mad:damn. but sure ill be up there next weekend and will book in advance for that discount :D

15 for the whole weekend day if booked in advance - class :cool:

one last question whats the hours for a normal weekend day :)

sorry i dident read the post fast enough:rolleyes: idd love to play tommorow but dident book fast enough:mad:damn. but sure ill be up there next weekend and will book in advance for that discount :D

15 for the whole weekend day if booked in advance - class :cool:

one last question whats the hours for a normal weekend day :)

If you want to come up this weekend I can book you in for this price as your in time

Gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

If you want to come up this weekend I can book you in for this price as your in time

Gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

thanks kv yes book me in sure ill give it a go ill pm you my booking details .

we have good numbers booking in for this weekend, if anyone needs to book rentals can you please let me know as we have bookings in for them so I want to make sure we have enough gear on site

kev you know that thing : if ure in school you get the half day price for 20 euro at the block does that include half price on oakridge during the school year .

kev you know that thing : if ure in school you get the half day price for 20 euro at the block does that include half price on oakridge during the school year .

It sure does

thanks to all that came up today,, great bunch of lads and some very good players,,good numbers up today and some good numbers due tomorrow,, looking forward to another great day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 bangheadshot

It sure does

does that include weekends

does that include weekends

you get the full day for the half day price if you pre book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 airsofter2012

kev what days are you in the block and what days are you in oakridge .

• Advertisement

kev what days are you in the block and what days are you in oakridge .

I go to whichever site is busier, josh and Noel would be at the sites so both are open

Special Offer for this weekend

Play the full day for the half day price, the only condition is that its by pre booking only by the day before you want to come up, to pre book please phone/txt 0851421550, by email to kevin@oakridgeairsoft.com or by pm on here

Oakridge airsoft will be closed this weekend, the bookings we had are being taken to tallaght cqb

oakridge is open on saturday.should have most of the water rats up,and we already have a few bookings. if you would like to book please ring kev 085 1421550 or josh 085 2513254 to arrange it , we also have a few rentals left so book early to avoid disapointment and secure a gun.:D:D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 macb

oakridge is open on saturday.should have most of the water rats up,and we already have a few bookings. if you would like to book please ring kev 085 1421550 or josh 085 2513254 to arrange it , we also have a few rentals left so book early to avoid disapointment and secure a gun.:D:D .
    that's gr8 josh have missed playing at oakridge the past few sats

macb wrote: »
    that's gr8 josh have missed playing at oakridge the past few sats

no prob ,,see you then:):)

Hey all we will be closing Oakidge Airsoft for open games for the winter, if we get bookings in for a minimum of 12 players we will open

hi all ,we are thinking of opening up this weekend but only if we can get 12 or more bookings so please book soon so we can get an idea of numbers ,,if we dont get 12 we cannot open

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 macb

hi josh,you can count me in

• Advertisement

macb wrote: »
    hi josh,you can count me in

nice 1 bren are you bringing your m8 :)

Advertisement