Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OAKRIDGE AIRSOFT

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭boxinginfo

its summer now can you give dates of when you will open, intrested in going,badly after junior cert exams in june (around 24th june). have 3 that want to go with me oakridge too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 T.1.O

boxinginfo wrote: »
    its summer now can you give dates of when you will open, intrested in going,badly after junior cert exams in june (around 24th june). have 3 that want to go with me oakridge too.

i heard that oakridge was closed, not sure how reliable the info is at the momment

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭boxinginfo

T.1.O wrote: »
    i heard that oakridge was closed, not sure how reliable the info is at the momment

its been closed last two months in anyway - owner is more interested in the office block .. more bookings and less call offs due to being indoor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

boxinginfo wrote: »
    T.1.O wrote: »

its been closed last two months in anyway - owner is more interested in the office block .. more bookings and less call offs due to being indoor.

As per previous posts this site is closed, the reason is not down to me, if I could I would have it open.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

Are ye still closed ?
    Was looking for a game this weekend around kildare

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Kev,
    Whats the story with the site?
    Are you back open?
    Was gonna bring my new Cheytac M200 up to run it in...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

I'm afraid the Oakridge site is closed and gone, but we are currently working on another outdoor venue

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

I'm afraid the Oakridge site is closed and gone, but we are currently working on another outdoor venue
    News just keeps getting better & better , fair play to you and the lads

Advertisement