Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Air to Water Heat Pump on my new house....HELP

• 30-05-2010 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Any advice on whether getting an Air to Water Heat Pump is a good idea on a new home i'm planning to build this summer..???

It's a 2,500SqFt bungalow. I'm planning to use radiators.
    Anyone got first hand experience of use of these and the heat results..?
    searched high and low on internet but some straight talkin' from an end user would be great!!

I'm looking at all options really, but like the idea of getting this instead of an oil boiler/solar panels.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭pauln

Have you seen the Renewable energies forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1041 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 daveoc16

Thanks for that. Not used to this site...still feeling my way around. Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Moved to renewable energies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

Heat pumps - all types - work best ( most cost effectively ) by producing large volumes of low temp water (35-40 degrees ) so they are suited to underfloor heating not rads ( which require less water heated to a higher temp ( 60 -65 degrees )

For end user experiences look here and there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 daveoc16

Thanks guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement