Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dutch Language Lessons

Options
  • 30-05-2010 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi all,

Looking to learn some basic Dutch. Anyone know of some good tutorials / lessons / books to get going. Alternatively any groups, classes going on around the Connaught / Munster areas

Cheers ;-)

Andy R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I could teach you! Being dutch speaking and all :)

Can I ask why - out of curiosity - you would want to learn Dutch?

I've been trying to have the other half learn Dutch - afraid there arent that many resources available that I am aware off. Try podcasts on Itunes or a good handbook. I hear Rosetta stone is supposed to be good, but rather expensive.

If you have any questions, just holler!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Andy Rivers

Hi sNarah,

cheers for the offer, I will be visiting there soon and would like a better understanding of the language to get around. I have found some podcasts online and they seem to be exactly what I want for now.

Ta,

Andy R ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I'm going to try teach myself Dutch, starting tomorrow morning! Can anyone point me in the direction of podcasts / websites that may help me?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Kamchatka1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

• Advertisement
Advertisement