Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fizik spine concept

• 31-05-2010 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Is this for real spine flex and saddle choice.Seems I have a medium spine flex and a antares saddle should be the saddle I should get.

its also the most expensive,has anyone bought a antares because of there medium spine flex.Did it work for you I have tried a arione and a aliante and I just thought fizik saddles were not for me.

One of the guys I sometimes cycle with uses a aliante on the strength of the fizik web site.He seems very happy with his saddle and suggests I take the antares for a test run.

So on Friday I managed to get a antares for a test run and my first impressions are surprising extremely positive.It felt right comfortable light right,its still a bit early and I have 6 more days to go but I might have found the perfect saddle for me.

May be the spine concept is not bullsh*t.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Discussed before

It recommended the aliante for me. Having used an arione and an aliante I can confirm that it is good information, just a bit too flashed up for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭amused2death

The fizik Antares saddle came standard on my bike and I raced 1st time on it on Sunday. On that one outting I was very happy as no rear complaints. The forward part is wider and flatter than many other saddles. If I continue to have no problems with it I will buy one for my trainer as I do suffer pains due to saddle sore even on moderate spins.

Advertisement