Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mature Student Interview Query

• 31-05-2010 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Greets one and all,

I have a quick question that hopefully someone could answer. Had a quick scamper through the boards and didn't see anything related.

I went for a mature student interview a few weeks ago - and was just wondering what is the general timetable to hear responses? In hindsight, I should've asked - but I didn't want to come off poorly and presumptuous by asking (particularly when I had by my own opinions, a not so great interview.)

The reason for asking is I'm coming to the end of my current course. First choice is to return to college to build on what I've learned. But at the same time, I can't exactly sit on my hands and maybe let a possible job offer go as I wait.

So to know a general idea for when responses are heard would be awesome to know

Cheers,

- Oma

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I was there myself for an interview a few weeks ago and the general concensus is that you wait until CAO contact you in July to let you know if you've been given offers or not...

Good Luck anyway:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 omayksilo

Thanks for that - at least it gives me a ball park to expect something to work from!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

I was told the first week in July. No idea if it's the same for all courses.

Advertisement