Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBCRI Sex & the City party

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

biko wrote: »
    jD8XF.png

FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

How did you manage to get a loan for a Tiffany ring in these times of 'R'? Do the banks actually have money for those kind of important things these days?

lol at this thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Eman Resu wrote: »
    I wouldn't bother defending myself against someone who obviously thinks SATC is a doccumentry about their lives! That and the username is hilarious!

That username is as far removed SATC as you can get.
    MC5 were never ones for taking themselves seriously.

I don't know kickoutthejams personally, but I reckon he would not really use SATC as a lifestyle guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Eman Resu

mikom wrote: »
    That username is as far removed SATC as you can get.
    MC5 were never ones for taking themselves seriously.

I don't know kickoutthejams personally, but I reckon he would not really use SATC as a lifestyle guide.

Sorry dude slight comms problem, I wasn't suggesting the KOTJ was a SATC fan or pointing out the humour in HIS username it was the OP's attitude and username I found funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Eman Resu wrote: »
    Sorry dude slight comms problem, I wasn't suggesting the KOTJ was a SATC fan or pointing out the humour in HIS username it was the OP's attitude and username I found funny.

Ah, my mistake.
    Thanks for dealing with my knee-jerk in a such sound manner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Eman Resu

nullus anxietas!

Advertisement