Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fine Eating in Dublin City Centre?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

WindSock wrote: »
    Shame you didn't have a nice time there. I have only had a pleasant time there myself.

well my house mate said she was there before and it was very noisy too...i think they need to develope some noise regulations...especially the fact there was a group of girls sitting behind our table and one of them just kept shouting so loudly...

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭antoniosicily

AARRRGH wrote: »
    L'Gueuleton in my opinion is not a good restaurant. I've eaten there three times and on all occasions I've thought it was crap.

I would recommend the Market Menu in The Clarence. http://www.theclarence.ie/uploads/documents/The%20Tea%20Room%20Market%20Menu%20June%202010.pdf

You get about 6 courses in total. By far the best value fine dining in Dublin.

I agree, L'Gueuleton is just *awful*, I'm not talking about tastes here because everyone can have their own tastes but the quality of the food served here is really really bad, I also drank some wine there (a glass of bordeaux which was on the menu, can't remember the exact name) and it was one of the worst thing I've ever drank.

Never again

Advertisement