Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carboot sale

Options
  • 31-05-2010 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

just to give potential buyers/sellers a heads up i would highly suggest not to go to the car boot sale at cornelscourt car park! i was there today and there was very few sellers (most of them selling what looked like contents out of the charity bags you get put through your door) It's a very badly run car boot and i found the co ordinator exstremly rude!
    *quick tip for sellers any buyer i have seen out there make ridiculously cheap offers and seem to bring a max of €5 out with them!:mad:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Apart from the "co ordinator extremely rude!" part I found that most of your post seems to ring true with any of the car boot sales that I have gone to down these parts.:(

Advertisement