Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my new underwater camera... roach fry!

Options
  • 31-05-2010 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DoE8nmjuI

got a new underwater camera last xmas.. only gettin playin around with it now.. i was out campin and fishin this weekend so i strapped it to the handle of the landing net to try it out.. heres the results... savage amount of fry... i plan on setting it up on my favourite wild brown tout river next and maybe try and get some pike footage too....

at 00:40 in the film, there apperars at the bottom right of the pic an unidentified fish.. i cant work out what it is.. it could be either an adult roach or a trout... it would be unusual in that particular spot to be a trout though! anybody else able to id it?

Comments

Advertisement