Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time Work in UCD

Options
  • 31-05-2010 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone.

I know theres been a few of these threads before but they're all a little out of date by the looks of things. Basically I'm just wondering what sort of part time work is available in the college when I come back in September (coffee shops, restaurant etc) and whats the best way of applying for them. Do I just walk in and ask to see the manager or is there some central place or something??

Thought I'd post it early in case they need people over the summer etc.

Anyway any help would be appreciated. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

103 views and no replies :confused::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Susie-O-

I'll reply though I dunno how helpful it will be! :p as far as I'm aware, based on experience of friends of mine, you just walk into the shops and ask! Also, on the ucd homepage they sometimes advertise jobs! The UCD alumni fund do telefundraising campaigns twice a year, shifts are usually 6-9pm a couple of nights a week, good money and great craic! They'll probably send out emails about it in august/start of september!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Ask in the SU shops about work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

The SU Shop and the two bars are the only places I've seen students/Irish people working, so try them.
    Probably a good idea to ask now when it's quiet on campus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

thanks everyone

• Advertisement
Advertisement