Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If I start doing one comprehension a day and one aural a day from the exam papers....

Options
  • 31-05-2010 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

For French from now on till the French exam will I be able to push my C3 to a B3? My written is fine, almost always hundred percent. It's those I do **** on! Any advice would be appreciated... Starting to worry slot again!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

fufureida wrote: »
    For French from now on till the French exam will I be able to push my C3 to a B3? My written is fine, almost always hundred percent. It's those I do **** on! Any advice would be appreciated... Starting to worry slot again!!!
    Do an aural and two reading comprehensions a day and make sure they're from the exam papers. I don't know if you'll push up your grade from a C3 to a B3 but you will improve exponentially ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Yeah you really do see a great improvement from practicing!
    I took ages off from doing any German and now I'm terribly out of practice :(

Advertisement