Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering For RNLI

Options
  • 11-05-2010 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

The RNLI is the charity that saves lives at sea.
    Would you like to be a part of our team of event volunteers helping to be a part of ensuring lifeboat activity and crew training all around our coast?

There are volunteering opportunities at our various events over the course of the year and we are specifically looking for help during the Dublin Docklands Maritime Festival between June 4 and June 7.

You can view our website at www.rnli.ie or for more information on getting involved, please email aisling_nimhaoinis@rnli.org.uk

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭star gazer

The forum charter precludes direct recruitment for fundraising work.

Some additional, specified links: rnli irish stations Volunteering roles

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

Volunteering For RNLI
    Hey Guys
    Ive always been fascinated with the RNLI and have always wanted to volunteer. Could anyone tell me more as I cant find much from the official website? what criteria are they looking for and whats the atmosphere like (ie. friendly?) Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭piptypibe

Hi, it depends on what part of the country you are in! Some areas are more active than others! RNLI are always looking for volunteers and would greatly appreciate your enthusiam I'd say. There's usually an ad in a local paper for local meetings, if not contact them in Swords and they'll point you in the right direction. Very friendly bunch-anyone I've met anyway! Good luck!

Advertisement