Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular Team Tournaments?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

If we were doing a pub I think I'd quite enjoy doing as chunkis says, proper teams. Get some mad hype going, but don't let it get too serious and rule bound if for example someone doesn't show up.

I know a place that'd prob have a room we could rent.

However, tis a bit of an old lads pub so there'd be no atmosphere save which we could provide.

We'd have to pay for that though so we'd need numbers.

I'll find out the cost.

Sisko wrote: »
    Doom I've got all the footage on my HD now so I can give yea your card back.

It seems some of the player footage is missing though, the 1st bit of footage on the card is lep v doom so we're missing me/sarius v speedboat/hakan player and then a doom v a vega players reaction shots (kneecaps I assume).

One of my SD cards seems to be corrupt dude, so there's your answer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Blue one? Was perfectly fine for me. From the looks of it , seemed it was simply a forget to press record situation as video 19 was from some different event and video 20 is you sitting down to play leprakaun :p

Tis no biggie at all have the 1st 20 mins of the tourney edited just but I can't begin uploading till I know the name of the hakan player :p

Also I keep forgetting but whos the ryu player with the irish SE stick? Hounds teammate.

Then there's the red 360 pad blanka player, dunno who he is and another guy, havnt got to his fight yet so I forget who he plays atm.

Just gonna keep editing away , when I get names I'll start uploading till I reach a match with a nameless guy.

If we can't find out someones name I'll just put ??? unless somone has a more amusing suggestion. :pac:

Blue one? Was perfectly fine for me. From the looks of it , seemed it was simply a forget to press record situation as video 19 was from some different event and video 20 is you sitting down to play leprakaun :p

Tis no biggie at all have the 1st 20 mins of the tourney edited just but I can't begin uploading till I know the name of the hakan player :p

Also I keep forgetting but whos the ryu player with the irish SE stick? Hounds teammate.

Then there's the red 360 pad blanka player, dunno who he is and another guy, havnt got to his fight yet so I forget who he plays atm.

Just gonna keep editing away , when I get names I'll start uploading till I reach a match with a nameless guy.

If we can't find out someones name I'll just put ??? unless somone has a more amusing suggestion. :pac:

I think hounds team mate was bourke the jerk/ bourkenator.

I think the pad player was odgenator.

The Hakan I don't know.

Ah your right yes, bourke the jerk - bourkenator , sorry m8 if your reading this :p Haven't got around to chatting to you yet at the meets bar complementing the Irish SE.

odgenator? Hmm I thought he was a PS3 player , anyway not got to his vids yet. We shall see.

• Advertisement

odgenator? Hmm I thought he was a PS3 player , anyway not got to his vids yet. We shall see.

He might but he deffo plays on Xbox, I ran into him and said "oh you should totally come to our tournaments" and he said something along the lines of "yeah... so EVERYONE keeps telling me..." :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

You could just upload the vids and edit the names later, no?

As for the two northern guys (one played hakan, other played dudley), i don't think they post on boards so its doubtful that they'll respond here.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

The Hakan player was called Stephen and the Blanka(red xbox pad) was Eamon, whom i think is ogiekeany on Xbox live.

Right so I'm editing Terry and Azza's match against the 2 new guys who ended up on the same team.

One is a mad catz pad using Ryu player and the other is the red 360 pad blanka player speedboat says is Eamon. Anyone any idea who the ryu player is?

**edit**

May as well through these up, I'm going to Rage Against the Machine tomorrow so I dunno how much if I'll have the next one on youtube by tomorrow.

:o

Thats great sisko, its so good to finally see some direct feed recording (even if it was dodgy to play on). Nice name overlays too.

Nice to see the players in the crowd footage too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'll be up for this. As people said, forming proper teams would be the best for the atmosphere etc. Get a team together before the tournament and have that team for future ones.

Cheers, production quality wise though things still aint at the level I'd like , the name overlays are only so so, I suck at the design elements of that kinda stuff and I dunno photoshop aint the best for creating shapes.

But its a step in the right direction at least.

Right so I'm editing Terry and Azza's match against the 2 new guys who ended up on the same team.

One is a mad catz pad using Ryu player and the other is the red 360 pad blanka player speedboat says is Eamon. Anyone any idea who the ryu player is?

Right I'll just put a question mark down I guess.

its the guy standing up here just incase anyone thinks of it when they see him and can tell me before I upload this next one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-q5z9tlhNE#t=10m53s

**edit**

Chunkis calls out the guys name , sounds like mark mulholland ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-q5z9tlhNE#t=10m41s

Nevermind, looks like you found his name!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Dooms reaction lol :D

Hehe yeah doom had some gas ones alright , I was also amused at how daigo like chunkis was, no reaction what so ever.

Speedboats just all relaxed as hell while playing , until he wins , all this makes for a fun to watch video alright.

Sagat06 wrote: »

I actually kind of feel bad about that, I walked off without shaking his hand.

Hating myself for falling for Abels U2 15 times, for that I blame myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Sagat06 wrote: »

Salty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement