Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sonos - Where to buy?

• 31-05-2010 8:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭

Just following on from a couple of recent threads here - where do you guys find the best place to buy your Sonos equipment?

Do you just buy for the authorised dealers listed on the sonos websites or do you go to somewhere like ebay etc...?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭MediaTank

It's rarely available on eBay. Amazon.co.uk are the cheapest at the moment and shipping is free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 cwrenn

Being based in Dublin I toyed with getting it shipped from the States when I was getting mine a year and a half ago or so. Ended up going with Cloney Audio in Blackrock, who ended up being pretty much on a par with the dollar price at the time, and looked after me for decent speaker wire too.I'll be getting a few extra zones soon (getting work done to the house) and fully intend using Cloney again...

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭oldhead

Just wondering are you happy with the Sonus system. Am thinking about putting in one myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭MediaTank

oldhead wrote: »
    Just wondering are you happy with the Sonus system. Am thinking about putting in one myself

Very it's plug and play. I've 4 zones in my house with 3 iPhones and a CR100 controller. I've had the system for a few years and it is very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 cwrenn

go for it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement