Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLEASE HELP - Hair being pulled out

Options
  • 31-05-2010 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

So, i have a friend (whos also my colleague) who just WILL not singing / Humming / whistling / la-la-ing / duh duh-ing, for our entire working day.... Its only 2 of us in an office, and im not ballsy enough to say, "can you please stop doing that, i find it tre annoying...."

Can someone please help!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

So, i have a friend (whos also my colleague) who just WILL not singing / Humming / whistling / la-la-ing / duh duh-ing, for our entire working day.... Its only 2 of us in an office, and im not ballsy enough to say, "can you please stop doing that, i find it tre annoying...."

Can someone please help!!!

Hi,

this section of Boards.ie is for issues with the site itself, such as account problems and dispute resolution.

You could try the Work and Jobs forum, there is a section there for Work Problems.

Advertisement