Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door for Eircom/NTL box outside of house

• 31-05-2010 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could buy one of the small white doors for the little boxes that the NTL/Eircom engineers access when they are connecting you?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

there is a few different types but if you look on the frame somewhere there might be a brand stamp and possibly even a model number. builder providers should do them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,179 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

I got one in Heiton Buckleys before....think it was €20 or something crazy like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

might have one, is it on hinges with a triangle key or is it kept in place by 4 round security lugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Triangle key ones are usually for electricity boxes. Any electrical wholesaler should have one, like CEF or the like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

Any idea where a person would get one of the three pronged keys used top open the tabs on these. Mine keeps opening and getting fill of water.

• Advertisement
Advertisement