If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod dock

Options
  • 31-05-2010 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I want to buy an ipod dock with a tuner- something that can be used in a big kitchen diner for gerenal use and the odd party.

Was looking at the Sony with the wireless sub woofer.
    Any suggestions.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Bottleboy

We'll have a docking solution for you i'm sure:)

Have a looksee at this, the DCM-580
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/dcm580_12_pss_eng.pdf

Its a tower Ipod and CD player with FM radio that pumps out a juicy sound. Great for parties
    As its vertically orientated it can stand on the floor and not take up too much space.

We have them in stock and on display so bring your iPod and have a blast.
    This unit sells for €399.99 but after your 10% Philips Shop Boardies Discount its yours for €359.99

If you you check out here - http://www.philipsshop.ie/idockpage.htm

you'll see our full range thats available as there is a few other models that might do the trick, say the DCM250 might be more like what you are after as its very compact.

We have these all in stock and on display but it's usually best to check we have the model you want before hand as these sell fast.
    I can reserve what ever you like in store for you if you let me know

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bottleboy

Thanks- they all look good but not exactly what I was looking for. Still going back to the Sony, I saw it on the Richer website in the UK. Is that part of your set-up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Not sure if you already ordered this as we have had a few customers ordering these recently.

We can supply this to you at the UK website price with £11.99 delivery.

If you haven't already scooped one, please let us know and we can call you for some details.

Cheers

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

picked up one of these for €270 today! from a local supplier....

great sound, and great price.

dcm-580

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Ingen.

Glad you got sorted and you get lots of enjoyment from it.

Cheers

Dave

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.