If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marantz Slimline 7.1 AV Receiver Price Crash!

Options
  • 31-05-2010 10:44am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

e_nr1501_lrg.gif

We have just received a deal on the excellent Marantz NR1501 AV receiver in black which we can reduce from £399.95 / €469.99 to £289.95 / €339.99. (It's selling at €529 in some ROI stores!!)

The NR1501 provides the customer full functionality and convenience in a very elegant and low height cabinet design. It nicely fits to the Marantz DVD player or Blu-ray player as it has decoders for standard resolution and high definition audio like DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD on board. Video signals connected via analogue are converted to HDMI and for digital sources 4 HDMI inputs are available.

With the OSD menu and the MRAC auto setup using a microphone the installation is really simple.
    • 7.1-channel AV receiver with slim height cabinet - great for cabinets with limited space!
    • 7x 50 Watts RMS
    • Dolby TrueHD, DD+, DTS-HD
    • Automatic speaker setup by MRAC
    • Built-in FM/AM tuner with RDS
    • HDMI - 4in / 1out

e_nr1501_bck.gif

These are available from stock now so please just drop us a line if you would like us to reserve one for you and we will do our very best to assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

Well blow me down, I'll take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's about feckin time only been waiting for this post for a year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

you wouldn't take a trade in would ya!!

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭finhex

hick wrote: »

Damn, I just bought this three weeks ago... :cool:

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hickster,

:D:D

For god's sake man you should know better by now - especially you - if you are looking for a deal just ask me - the worst that can happen is I'll have to say no (that does not happen too often tho'!)

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Szondi wrote: »
    you wouldn't take a trade in would ya!!

Szon,

Yep - what is it??

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

Hickster,
    For god's sake man you should know better by now - especially you -

John as always thanks a million, but if I ask it's my fault, if you post it here I was just an innocent bystander !!! that's what I tell mrs hick at any rate!!!

Next stop some MA gear!!!!
    Gimme a call and we'll sort out the amp first :D

John as always thanks a million, but if I ask it's my fault, if you post it here I was just an innocent bystander !!! that's what I tell mrs hick at any rate!!!

Next stop some MA gear!!!!
    Gimme a call and we'll sort out the amp first :D

Hick,

about time you bought some kit from Richer - how is that nice Philips 42PFL9664 etc going?

Kenny is going to give you a shout to take some more of Mrs' Hicks spends off you,

Thanks for the Biz - it's much appreciated,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Szon,

Yep - what is it??

ATB,

John Mc

Hi

Have the Onkyo TXSR307 Black I got couple of months ago, but am intrested the the slimline version as herself has bought new TV stand thingy and now wont fit...so slim would do it, but...I have chucked out the Box and packaging and everything, Maybe I make an adpater to the stand...

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mobil

Hi John,

I've an old goodman home cinema system that I'm chucking out and was wondering before I dump the speakers would this Marantz receiver be capable of driving the old speakers they consist of 5 x (impedance 4 ohm 25 watts) & 1 x (impedance 6 ohm 75 watt sub woofer) until such time as I was able to afford a new set of speakers. Or is there another receiver you would recommend. I already have a denon 1610 & monitor audio speaker system I got off you last year.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.