Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Israel Kills 10 aid workers

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

the the aids ships

No wonder they wanted to stop it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

http://www.archive.org/details/Hashmatsa

Defamation

also worth a look its about antisemitism

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

I would appreciate if you didn't speak to me like that :o
    I don't think it's boll0x. What is to gain by hating a nation ? We know from history where that gets us, nowhere, fast. Hate creates hate, it creates war, it divides people, it devolves us.
    Everyone knows that.
    So why jump on the band wagon that you are teased/expected to jump on ?
    It's all planned, you are supposed to react with agression. So why go along with it like a puppet ?

I agree that hate gets us nowhere. I can also see that the people involved were above the age of adulthood and so acted on their own will. No amount of ordering should give their actions justification.

The opperation was planned, and consented to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

squod wrote: »
    I agree that hate gets us nowhere. I can also see that the people involved were above the age of adulthood and so acted on their own will. No amount of ordering should give their actions justification.

So... eye for an eye is it ? Then we'll all end up blind. It's not the way forward my friend. This has gone on long enough, It's time we took a new approach or it will never end.
    We are all angry over what happened and what happens everyday all over the world but we have to come up with a new solution.
    To get angry and retaliate is self destructive.

squod wrote: »

Agreed. But I think there needs to be a distinction made between irrational hatred and hating immoral acts.

enno99 wrote: »
    http://www.archive.org/details/Hashmatsa

Defamation

also worth a look its about antisemitism

Definitely second that. Its not your typical youtube affair, it is an award winning documentary made by an Israeli Jew who has never actually experienced anti-semitism in his life. You see what a house of cards the whole dynamic really is.

A perfect example of what I was saying. They are not evil. Mind control

Now the media are trying to control us, making us angry at them..

Are you gonna go with the flow ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

People Should be angry, People should be outraged at this, People should also be Outraged at the thought that Israel will get away with this, Thats what makes me Angry.

however we all know that the majority of people will forget about this in a out 2 weeks when they get distracted, Israel knows this. WE need decisive action, the World if it had any balls would close off Israels borders and airspace and put restrictive sanctions on the country

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

People Should be angry, People should be outraged at this, People should also be Outraged at the thought that Israel will get away with this, Thats what makes me Angry.

however we all know that the majority of people will forget about this in a out 2 weeks when they get distracted, Israel knows this. WE need decisive action, the World if it had any balls would close off Israels borders and airspace and put restrictive sanctions on the country

Yeah because you get so upset by HAMAS inexcusable. No wait you just hate jews (your words you just botched tried to hide them)

What bothers me about this (and yes I think the Israeli attack on the convoy was horrific).

My problem is the the concept that Israeli is in the wrong because it's attacks are more specific and achieve more damage. Meanwhile Hamas lobs rockets with indiferent success at Israeli. Both sides are trying to killeach other, and yet you're angry at the side who's better at it.

Di0genes wrote: »
    Yeah because you get so upset by HAMAS inexcusable. No wait you just hate jews (your words you just botched tried to hide them)

What bothers me about this (and yes I think the Israeli attack on the convoy was horrific).

My problem is the the concept that Israeli is in the wrong because it's attacks are more specific and achieve more damage. Meanwhile Hamas lobs rockets with indiferent success at Israeli. Both sides are trying to killeach other, and yet you're angry at the side who's better at it.

I would suggest the anger comes from the fact that it was televised, people are being asked to be angry. (oh.. and the victims were not part of either side)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Di0genes wrote: »
    you just hate jews

Infracted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Israelis' turn against their own government. This footage was banned in Israel & censored throughout the rest of the world...

Sarah Colborne, director of campaigns and operations at the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, who was on board the Turkish ship when the Israeli navy mounted a raid early on Monday
    Colborne, 43, from London, insisted the activists on the boat were on a purely humanitarian mission and the passengers were aged between one and 89. She claimed:

• Unarmed activists were shot by Israelis using live ammunition;

• The death toll of nine is likely to rise, because some activists remain missing;

The Israelis ignored calls over the Tannoy and on written signs calling for them stop firing and to evacuate the critically injured;

• The Israeli forces handcuffed members of the activists' medical team who were sent to help treat the injured.

Colborne said she was positioned on the deck when the assault was at its peak.

"It felt a bit surreal," she said. "I couldn't quite believe they were doing what they were doing.

"There was live ammunition flying around and I could hear the sounds of the bullets flying and the whirr of the helicopter blades as people were dropped down onto the roof. What I saw was guns being used by the Israelis on unarmed civilians. I saw a bullet wound in someone's head. It was very clear it was live ammunition."

She said the activists had set up a makeshift medical centre below deck on the previous evening, after Israeli naval vessels were detected on the ship's radar. They also donned lifejackets and some went to sleep.

"At around 4.10am I woke up, went up to the deck so I could see outside and I saw small dinghies bristling with guns and Israeli military speeding towards the ship," she said.

"Helicopters then appeared and gas and sound bombs were used ... We then had the first passenger fatally injured. He was brought to the back of the deck below. He was shot in the head.

"I saw him. He was in a very bad way and he subsequently died. There were bullets flying all over the place. We asked for the Israelis to stop the attacks. We asked this in English: 'We are not resisting, please help the injured.' Instead of helping the injured the saloon remained surrounded by soldiers targeting individuals with laser sights.

"The captain announced live ammunition was being used, to stop resisting and to go downstairs. At 5.15am we started broadcasting over the Tannoy for help to evacuate the critically injured and for emergency medical assistance. We asked the Israelis to stop the attacks in English."

She said she could "see the red of the laser sights sweeping over people's heads".

"The Israeli military were firing on us," she said. "We had no arms. We made two attempts to get the message across in the written form. We wrote a sign in Hebrew saying 'SOS! Need medical assistance. People are dying. Urgent.'"

After 7am, after the commandos had taken control of the boat, she said they handcuffed everyone using cable ties, confiscated their phones and told them to sit in lines on the deck in the sun for several hours, before being taken into the cabin after some complained of dehydration.

"It was terrifying," she said. "If you talked they pointed a gun at you."
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/03/british-survivor-gaza-flotilla

On Thursday, Al Jazeera English broadcast an interview with Jamal Elshayyal, one of the channel’s journalists who was on board the Mavi Marmara on Monday when it was intercepted by Israeli commandos enforcing a naval blockade on Gaza.

In his account of the start of the raid, which left nine activists dead and has sparked calls for an independent investigation, Mr. Elshayyal insisted that the Israelis had fired live ammunition at the ship from the air before commandos landed on the boat and said that he had seen someone shot and killed by a bullet that hit the top of his head. He said, in part:

As soon as this attack started, I was on the top deck and within just a few minutes there were live shots being fired from above the ship, from above, from where the helicopters were. [...]

The first shots that were fired were either some sort of sound grenades, there was some tear gas that was fired as well as rubber-coated bullets. They were fired initially and the live bullets came roughly about five minutes after that.

Asked if the shots fired at the ship by the Israeli forces had seemed to come from ships nearby or the helicopters above, Mr. Elshayyal said:

It was evident there was definitely fire from the air, because one of the people who was killed was clearly shot from above — he was shot, the bullet targeted him at the top of his head. There was also fire coming from the sea as well. Most of the fire initially from the sea was tear gas canisters, sound grenades, but then it became live fire. After I finished filing that last report and I was going down below deck one of the passengers who was on the side of the deck holding a water hose — trying to hose off, if you will, the advancing Israeli navy — was shot in his arm by soldiers in the boats below. [...]

There is no doubt from what I saw that live ammunition was fired before any Israeli soldier was on deck. What I saw, the sequence of events that took place, there was a pool camera, so reporters took it in turns to file, so after I had done my first file, I turned around to see what was going on and there were several shots fired. In fact, one of the helicopters at the front of the ship, you could almost see the soldiers pointing their guns down through some sort of hole or compartment at the bottom side of the helicopter and firing almost indiscriminately without even looking where they were firing. And those bullets were definitely live bullets.
    http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/03/reporter-disputes-israeli-account-of-raid/
    On Thursday, Today’s Zaman, an English-language newspaper in Turkey, reported that the president of the Turkish aid group that helped to organize the flotilla said that a photographer working for the group “was shot in the forehead by a soldier one meter away from him.
    Kevin Ovenden of Britain, an activist on the ship that arrived in İstanbul on Thursday, also said a man who had pointed a camera at the soldiers was shot directly through the forehead with live ammunition, with the exit wound blowing away back of his skull.

And then onto the murdered American born Furkan Dogan who was just 19. :mad:
    20106491822641734_5.jpg

He too was assasinated. Shot four times in the head and once in the abdomen from close range.
    The victim was identified as Furkan Dogan, 19, a Turkish-American. A forensic report said he was shot at close range, with four bullets in his head and one in his chest
    http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Media/american-killed-gaza-aid-flotilla/story?id=10814848

I make no apologies for being angry. It is sick. How ****in warped do you have to be to shoot someone defenseless in the head?

And just when you think it can't get any worse Israel twist the knife. This is unbelievable

Israeli Commando Who Shot Six Activists in Aid Convoy in Line for Medal

Six of the nine passengers killed in an Israeli raid on an aid convoy bound for Gaza were shot by a single Israeli commando, who is being considered for a medal of valor for saving his injured comrades as passengers attacked them with clubs, knives and even guns they had taken from downed Navy Seals.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/04/israeli-commando-shot-activists-aid-convoy-line-medal/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fworld+%28Text+-+World%29

That reminded me of Israel honouring and describing as "heroes" the surving members of a false-flag terrorist ring bomb squad from the Lavon Affair. They did so in 2005.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3065838,00.html#n

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

I make no apologies for being angry. It is sick. How ****in warped do you have to be to shoot someone defenseless in the head?

just as F*Ckin warped to fire rockets indiscrimately at civilan targets.... there are two sides in this war... lets not forget that...

and love the use of Fox news... as per your admission, cant trust them...
    amazing that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    Israelis' turn against their own government. This footage was banned in Israel & censored throughout the rest of the world...

i don't doubt there is some truth in this and certainly a clear motive
    when you say it was banned in israel I'm wondering how does that work though? do you mean it was officially banned, was some law invoked? how was it censored in the rest of the world? was the footage manipulated or they censored by omission as brown bomber put it elsewhere?

RGDATA! wrote: »
    i don't doubt there is some truth in this and certainly a clear motive
    when you say it was banned in israel I'm wondering how does that work though? do you mean it was officially banned, was some law invoked?

They have an arrangement with the major news stations. This short CBS clip explains the situation quite well.

robtri wrote: »
    just as F*Ckin warped to fire rockets indiscrimately at civilan targets....

Are you actually defending a navy commando assassinating an innocent, unarmed civilian? Shot FIVE TIMES; FOUR IN THE HEAD FROM CLOSE RANGE!!!
    there are two sides in this war... lets not forget that...
    Robtri you really need to start listening to yourself...

a) What war? It was unarmed civilians trapped on a civilian aid boat massacred by an elite military unit under orders from their criminal, pschyopathic, yet unnacountable and unapologetic government.

b) what two sides? The Israeli military and................??????
    jand love the use of Fox news... as per your admission, cant trust them...
    amazing that....
    Don't take this the wrong way but based on that comment I'd have to think the authors/FOX's intentions went over your head.

I don't doubt that Israel may honour that murderer for two reasons 1. an act of defiance 2.Propoganda value. The whole article was pro-Israel, it portrays the murderer as the hero. Surely, surely you can understand this?? All I have done is taken a fact from the article, I still disagree with all the bias within. Can you see the difference?

Would you object to the serial killer being honoured by his state?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

Lets just hope all on board the aid ships get back home safely.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2TvdksHXd4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Reports on BBC news that the IDF have boarded the Rachel Corrie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

http://www.ipadio.com/phlogs/Gaza_TVNews/2010/06/05/Gaza-TV-News-RACHEL-CORRIE-HAS-ARRESTED-BY-ISRAELI-NAVY
    This is John Horson(?) reporting for Gaza TV News. It has now been confirmed and reported by the Perdonna(?) Charitable Organization that the M V Rachel Corey has now been forceably arrested and is being towed to Astall(?) Port. That is reports that have come in now confirmed from the Malaysian charity Perdonna(?). 36 members are on board the ship. Israel A V I Israeli Occupation Forces have now seized the ship forceably and we are awaiting further details on the safety of the passengers. This is indeed very very sad news and we're gonna have to deal with it either condemn and we're gonna have to act and join in the calls worldwide for Israeli ambassador to be expelled from every country they're in and for the US

I'm just relieved nobody from either side was hurt.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

What a shame those people had to die for nothing, it seems the IDF can do whatever they want without consequence.

I am well and truely sickened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Could this be the most agreed upon, possibly conspiratorial item that's ever been discussed in this forum? :)

CrinkElite wrote: »
    What a shame those people had to die for nothing, it seems the IDF can do whatever they want without consequence.

Could this be the most agreed upon, possibly conspiratorial item that's ever been discussed in this forum? :)

I truly hope that this tragedy will serve as a wakeup call to people here and around the world of the power of the Zionist lobby in Washington and the media.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

CrinkElite wrote: »

They've gotten away with it before, they will get away with it again ... and again, and again. Only thing I can think of on the upside is all this will help the raising of public awareness and ... and blah, blah fukkity blah, nothing will happen. Nothing.

Israel's nailed its colours to the mast so many times before, and once again it's dripping in blood, there, for all the world to see yet again and ... and nothing, nothing will come of it.

Nothing......

Feeling the same. Sick to the stomach.

It's intresting from this side of the globe that this incident has been exposed so easily and quickly. There are still attemps at a cover up. As we've seen (previously in this thread) faked photos and media restrictions from Isreal.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=66234589&postcount=263

This, from my view, is proof of the need for CT forums and their impact on cover ups in general. I'm glad that we've had such an open discussion so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Are you actually defending a navy commando assassinating an innocent, unarmed civilian? Shot FIVE TIMES; FOUR IN THE HEAD FROM CLOSE RANGE!!!

Robtri you really need to start listening to yourself...

a) What war? It was unarmed civilians trapped on a civilian aid boat massacred by an elite military unit under orders from their criminal, pschyopathic, yet unnacountable and unapologetic government.

b) what two sides? The Israeli military and................??????

Don't take this the wrong way but based on that comment I'd have to think the authors/FOX's intentions went over your head.

I don't doubt that Israel may honour that murderer for two reasons 1. an act of defiance 2.Propoganda value. The whole article was pro-Israel, it portrays the murderer as the hero. Surely, surely you can understand this?? All I have done is taken a fact from the article, I still disagree with all the bias within. Can you see the difference?

Would you object to the serial killer being honoured by his state?

you are too involved emotionally in this to see the truth..

there are two sides to this... the Israelis and the palestians, both have commited atrocities against each other, but you seem to support the palestians and ignore the people they have killed...
    very noble of you....

i have never said that the killing of anyone is justified... so get that out of your head...

I don't think anybody here is ignoring the fact that Palestinians have killed Israelis too. Both sides in any war will commit atrocities, because war itself is an atrocity, and when it's a question of an invasion, there is always one side which is the aggressor.

In this case it doesn't get any clearer who that aggressor is - Palestinians are not imprisoning and murdering humanitarian aid workers. The Israeli State is doing that and it is indefensible, on any level.

Come to think of it, the Palestinians did not invade Palestine either ...

you are too involved emotionally in this to see the truth..
    Your wrong. Emotions don't come into it. It is quite easy to see the truth once you are well practiced to see through the lies. Rule#1 Is everything an Israeli military spokesperson says is lies until proven otherwise. I'll give you an example.

Israel denies banned weapons use

BBC, Sunday, 11 January 2009
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7823078.stm

Israel denies using white phosphorous in Gaza, blames Hamas
    Article published on the 2009-01-20
    It's not true," says military spokesperson Olivier Rafovitch. "The army is only using legal weaponry and, by the way, we found a week ago that Hamas combatant terrorists have used phosphorus once when they fired mortar rockets against one of our village in the area of Eshkol."

"We are not using white phosphorus or any illegal matter in this operation," Rafovitch insists.

"The army is an army like any army of any democracy in the world, where we engage the enemy according to the rules of engagement ... we are only using legal weapons."
    http://www.rfi.fr/actuen/articles/109/article_2690.asp

From The Times

January 24, 2009
    Israel admits using white phosphorous in attacks on Gaza
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5575070.ece
    there are two sides to this... the Israelis and the palestians, both have commited atrocities against each other, but you seem to support the palestians and ignore the people they have killed...
    very noble of you....

i have never said that the killing of anyone is justified... so get that out of your head...[/QUOTE]

I don't honestly believe you want to justify the killing of anyone but I think by apologising for murderers it amounts to the same thing.

Look your missing the point again. I'll try to explain a little better...

Other than the intended final destination of the aid Gaza or the rest of Palestine effectively have nothing to with the massacre on the boat.

The aid workers onboard the boats are constantly referred to as "pro-palestinian activists" or some variation. This is cheap smear tactic against the aid workers as it plays on peoples racist tendencies whereby Palestinian/Gazan = Muslim/Arab = Terrorist, therefore "pro-Palestinian activist" = Pro-terrorism activist. This really disgusts me. These brave people are no more pro-Palestinian than they are pro-Israeli. What they actually are a pro-human rights. I'd sure hope that you would place your own self in that category.

Its like if you were doing some unselfish, moral deed - lets say helping an old woman across the road and a homosexual man attacks you from behind and slits your throat. He then blames you for getting blood on his blade and calls you a homphobe for complaining. Worse still his "Uncle Sam" is the local policeman, and he asks the homosexual to investigate the crime himself, who praises himself for showing such restraint when he acted in self-defence. This is how insane the situation is.

I suppose it is arguable that Hamas/Gaza are responsible for a need for keeping ships out from Gaza, leading to ISrael acting in self-defence. I think that is what you are getting at. but I don't accept that for a second. Any siege has to be proportional to dangers faced without it.

As I have pointed out to you before collective punishment is a war crime, committed daily by Israel against the people of Gaza.

I'll try to demonstrate this to you. And using the figures that you published yourself on another thread.

(from memory) You said that there were 10,000 rockets fired into Israel in 10 years.

There are 1.6 million people in Gaza

I'm going to be really generous and pretend that a different Gaza residente fired each of those rockets into Israel.

This gives you 10,000 terrorists.

10,000 terrorists is less than 1% of the total population of Gaza, 0.625 to be exact. Yet 100% of the population are punished on a daily basis, even though 99.3% are innocent!!

(gonna be embarrasing if I calculated that wrong:))

Can you see why this is totally immoral? How would you feel if your next door neighbour murdered someone and you got a life sentence simply because you lived next door?

I can't remember what my point was, but the bottom line is the Israeli-Palestine conflict has nothing to do with the massacre on the ship.

As for Hamas, there is a lot of media generated misconceptions surrounding them. I think this explains it quite well.
    Hamas’s leaders Khaled Meshal and elected Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh repeatedly offered negotiations with Israel after winning the January 2006 Palestinian legislative elections, until the Israeli assault on Gaza in January 2009. Hamas’s constitution was written decades ago. Hamas did not campaign to destroy Israel in the 2006 elections.

The 2009 election platform of the Likud party of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, says, “The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river. The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state.”

Also, “The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria (ie the West Bank) and Gaza are the realisation of Zionist values ... Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.” Hamas, Fatah and Israeli

forces all target and kill civilians. Children from nine to 14 years of age are routinely shot dead by Israeli forces for crimes such as throwing stones at Israeli watch towers or protesting against Israeli attacks on Gaza. This is in the “peaceful” West Bank, where Palestinians continue to be forced out at gunpoint and their land annexed for settlers.

It’s time to stop pretending that Hamas refuse to negotiate, stop pretending they “seized power by force” when they were democratically elected; and stop pretending that the Israeli government and military are morally better, or more rational than their Palestinian counterparts, they’re not.

The weaker side knows it can never win by force, so asked for negotiations. The stronger refuses, continuing to take what it wants by force, because it can. While our governments do nothing, we must stop buying Israeli products.

• Advertisement

The weaker side knows it can never win by force, so asked for negotiations. The stronger refuses, continuing to take what it wants by force, because it can. While our governments do nothing, we must stop buying Israeli products.
    Tell you what BB, that says it for me, well it all did, but that: 'our governments do nothing'. That's another reason I've been feeling so fukcing disgusted over this, it's yet another wake up call on what our governments are, and who it is they are serving. Us, the people?

Ostensibly, that's our social contract, that's what we set them up to do: to serve and represent us.

If we continue to trade with, and otherwise support the Israeli State we are at the very least guilty after the fact of the same atrocities and crimes. That should be the wake up call to everybody.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055931845
    The Israeli government's press division is apologizing for circulating a link to a video that mocks activists aboard a ship headed to Gaza earlier this week that was blocked by an Israeli raid.

"Due to a misunderstanding on our part, earlier (Friday) we inadvertently issued a video link that had been sent for our perusal," according to a statement from Israel's Government Press Office, which distributed the link to media outlets.

"It was not intended for general release," the statement said. "The contents of the video in no way represent the official policy of either the Government Press Office or of the State of Israel."

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/06/05/gaza.flotilla.mock.video/

Rather sickening to say the least to those that lost their lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGG_osOoVg

Tell you what BB, that says it for me, well it all did, but that: 'our governments do nothing'. That's another reason I've been feeling so fukcing disgusted over this, it's yet another wake up call on what our governments are, and who it is they are serving. Us, the people?

Ostensibly, that's our social contract, that's what we set them up to do: to serve and represent us.

If we continue to trade with, and otherwise support the Israeli State we are at the very least guilty after the fact of the same atrocities and crimes. That should be the wake up call to everybody.

Yeah, but one of the greatest tragedies of all is that it won't be a wake up call really, just a temporary disturbance of perputual sleep. I mean Operation Castlead was just 18 months ago. They killed 1400 in just two weeks. Now that is down the memory hole, people again repeat the Zionist propaganda of "two sides in the conflict" nonsense. The ethnic cleansing will continue in Gaza and this attack will be down the memory hole too in another two weeks. 18 months from now, people will remember it as the valiant obstruction of terrorists and the atrocities will continue.

I mean even now people are apologising for piracy, mass-murder and kidnapping and I don't even think they are aware of it themselves. The dangers of mass media I guess.

Another revolting act by supremacist extremists. Celebrating murder. They are showing their true colours to the world. Zionism is a sickness, there can be no other explanation.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Another example of Israeli "comedy" The recent Haitian earthquake

Back to the video
    Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev dismissed the the video link, saying, "The GPO sends out lots of articles. It doesn't mean they like it."
    Regev said he first noticed the video on the New York Times website.

"I called my kids in to watch it because I thought it was funny," he said. "It is what Israelis feel. But the government has nothing to do with it. The GPO distributes non-government items, things that we think that show our side of the story."
    Sickness. :(

"self-hating" :rolleyes: Jew Gilad Atzmon calls Israelis a "murderous collective"
    http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/a-glimpse-into-jewish-collective-morbidity-introduction-by-g.html

That captain they are mocking, the IDF held a gun to his baby's head to get him to comply.
    http://www.thedailynewsegypt.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=119490&catid=1&Itemid=183

Caroline GLick made the "Love Boat" parody

Caroline Glick - ABOUT ME - http://www.carolineglick.com/e/about.php
    I made aliyah to Israel in 1991, two weeks after receiving my BA in Political Science from Beir Zeit on the Hudson -- otherwise known as Columbia University. I joined the Israel Defense Forces that summer and served as an officer for five and a half years.

From 1994-1996, as an IDF captain, I served as Coordinator of Negotiations with the PLO in the office of the Coordinator of Government Activities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza. In this capacity I was a core member of Israel’s negotiating team with the Palestinians.

I then returned to geo-politics serving as Assistant Foreign Policy Advisor to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu in 1997-1998.

In March 2002, I accepted the position of Deputy Managing Editor of The Jerusalem Post. At the Post I write two weekly columns. These columns are regularly syndicated.

During Operation Iraqi Freedom, I covered the US-led war in Iraq as an embedded journalist with the US Army’s 3rd Infantry Division. Reporting for the Post, Maariv, Israel TV’s Channel 2 and the Chicago Sun Times,

I am the senior fellow for Middle Eastern Affairs at the Center for Security Policy in Washington, DC and travel several times a year to Washington where I routinely brief senior administration officials and members of Congress on issues of joint Israeli-American concern.

She is the perfect example of the negative influence of supremacist Zionism and of the root of the problem itself.

Based on the video she is sick and twisted beyond help. Yet because of the Zionist stranglehold Israel has on the US she is highly influential in a country she left because she has no loyalty to it. Pushing her propoganda in Zionist dominated mainstream press to keep the phlebs in line and happy about it and influencing the American political system through their Washington think-tanks. These people are working against the interests of America and should be treated as spies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

Israel has rejected calls for an international inquiry. all the events of the past week will fade away and nothing will be done :mad: All these calls from the international community for israel to stop the blockade of Gaza is nothing more than hot air (as usual)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

This could get interesting, Iran is prepared to escourt aid ships to Gaza, while I oppose war, I also oppose genocide and something has to be done, where this will lead I don't know.
    QUOTE:
    In another development on Sunday, a senior Iranian military figure said the country's elite Revolutionary Guards were ready to escort aid flotillas to Gaza if ordered to by Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
    "The Revolutionary Guards' naval forces are fully prepared to escort freedom and peace flotillas carrying humanitarian aid from all over the world to the oppressed people of Gaza," Ali Shirazi, Ayatollah Khamenei's naval representative, told Mehr news agency.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/middle_east/10250354.stm

Jerusalem Post
    http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=177635

Jewish flotilla to break Gaza siege

German Jewish group prepares flotilla to protest Israel's blockade on Gaza. 'Activists frightened, but not by Hamas,' member of organization says
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3899915,00.html

Now imagine Iran's revolutionary guards protecting Jews from Zionist's.

uprising2 wrote: »
    This could get interesting, Iran is prepared to escourt aid ships to Gaza, while I oppose war, I also oppose genocide and something has to be done, where this will lead I don't know.

I don't like the thoughts of Iran getting involved politically with this. Just doesn't sit right at all.

Another angle to the story was highlighted this morning on France24. A reporter raised an open question as to why the pirates involved in the actions against the flotilla didn't take direct control of the bridge first, or why the ships rudder wasn't disabled if they didn't want the boat to dock in Gaza.

There were many more ways open to trained marine commandos than just shooting people in the head. A full investigation is needed like.

• Advertisement

Roger Waters specially rerecorded version of we shall overcome.

Dan Bull - Nothing On Jews [an open letter to Benjamin Netanyahu]

WAR????

Iran Red Crescent to send three aid ships to Gaza
    The Iranian Red Crescent said on Monday that it will send three aid ships to Gaza in the latest bid to break the blockade imposed on the Palestinian territory by Iran's archfoe Israel.
    The (two) ships will be sent to Gaza by end of this week," Adibzadeh told the state IRNA news agency.
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100607/twl-iran-red-crescent-to-send-three-aid-3cd7efd_2.html

WAR????

The Iranian Red Crescent said on Monday that it will send three aid ships to Gaza in the latest bid to break the blockade imposed on the Palestinian territory by Iran's archfoe Israel.
    The (two) ships will be sent to Gaza by end of this week," Adibzadeh told the state IRNA news agency.
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100607/twl-iran-red-crescent-to-send-three-aid-3cd7efd_2.html

Jesus.. I hope it's just Willy Waving on their part. There's no way the US will cooperate with international pressure to lift its veto on the UN's request for the blockade to be lifted if they get involved, not with tensions between the two already so high and especially if the Iranian Navy are to escort the ships

Jewish flotilla to break Gaza siege

German Jewish group prepares flotilla to protest Israel's blockade on Gaza. 'Activists frightened, but not by Hamas,' member of organization says
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3899915,00.html

Now imagine Iran's revolutionary guards protecting Jews from Zionist's.

I can imagine the MSM spitting fathers....

It's just too easy to pick them off in dibs and drabs like this ... I think perhaps all these flotillas should've been organised into one big international armada, from the start, all focused on reaching Gaza at the same time. That would've had a greater impact.

At least a Jewish flotilla might help to break the siege in people's minds that Jew = Zionist. The distinction needs to be made clear. Judaism is a religious faith. Zionism is a political view.

WAR????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BattleLine time folks:D

seriously tho?

Which side are we on????

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BattleLine time folks:D

seriously tho?

Which side are we on????

I wouldn't be on any side if things kick off. Iran have some face to preach about lack of diplomacy and democracy with the current situation there. How they can silence their own dissenting population while questioning the actions of another nation doing something similar is beyond me

All I'd like to see is the blockade being lifted.. I've no time for this political posturing by nations that have question marks over the running of their own back yards. This will do more damage than good if it happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Israel has been quizzed about the autenticity of the recordings from the bridge of the Mavi Mamara prior to its capture by the IDF.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/209933-Israel-Defense-Force-Fabricates-Anti-Semitic-Remarks-in-Aid-Flotilla-Tape

Lion istech na bearnai :D:D:D

629j.gif

• Advertisement

Israel has been quizzed about the autenticity of the recordings from the bridge of the Mavi Mamara prior to its capture by the IDF.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/209933-Israel-Defense-Force-Fabricates-Anti-Semitic-Remarks-in-Aid-Flotilla-Tape

Yet another seriously sloppy psyops, which reaffirms in my mind that it really is just a small element behind these attacks, who are on the back foot continually - must be to produce crap like this!

Then again, the intent with these things is to create an impression; it isnt what you hear that matters, it's what you expect to hear. And unfortunately most people dependant on the MSM have been conditioned to expect that anybody who doesn't support Israel is anti-Semitic, so they will believe it, or not have the time/inclination to dig deeper, if they don't.

That piece of ****t desrves to rank up there with the phantom 911 cell-phone calls on the sloppy psyops hall of fame. What next? Another 'official' Bin Laden video from his secret cave in Tel Aviv - ooops! I mean Afghanistan (was there reports he was seen in Cork lately, or did i imagine that?) but either way it's always good at the very least to be reminded that they're not all-seeing, they're not all-powerful. Their day will come.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement