Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lakers Vs Celtics on TV?

Options
  • 31-05-2010 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone, the 2010 finals are being shown on ABC and TSN in America and Canada. What is the story with watching the games over here? I have ESPN but I don't think I have any access to either of these channels, Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

It's scheduled for ESPN alright - can't wait! Stayed up a few nights last week for some of the Celtics v Magic series.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

It's scheduled for ESPN alright - can't wait! Stayed up a few nights last week for some of the Celtics v Magic series.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply, Jesus that's great news. I was looking on NBA.com and they only mentioned that it was on ABC and TSN but they must have only been talking about North America. Delighted. Just checked the ESPN site now and they'll be replaying the games the next day too at 3 o'clock for people who can't stay up all night watching them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

anyone know if rte are showing highlights at any stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Are you joking? RTE?!!!!

Not a chance and I don't think any terrestrial free to air station are.

But ESPN are showing Game 1 in full tonight again at 8pm. If the full game is too much, ESPN also show NBA Fastbreak and NBA Action over the weekend so you can get highlights of the games there. But I'm guessing you don't have ESPN..........

Shattered today, stayed up until 5ish to watch Game 1 last night....I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched it or is waiting until tonight to see it.

Advertisement