Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arden Grange - Irish Supplier in Galway now

Options
  • 31-05-2010 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

Well at last they've moved to Ireland, anyone that buys the Arden Grange you can order direct from them & save about €10 or more a bag, the 15kg Chicken & rice is €45.99 a bag including vat & delivery where as in the shops in Dub they want €54.99 a bag so woohoo savings for me!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Well at last they've moved to Ireland, anyone that buys the Arden Grange you can order direct from them & save about €10 or more a bag, the 15kg Chicken & rice is €45.99 a bag including vat & delivery where as in the shops in Dub they want €54.99 a bag so woohoo savings for me!!

Do ya have their contact details?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Yes please - contact details, as I am currently paying €65 for a 15kg bag of Lamb and Rice :(:(

I found this http://www.ardengrange.ie/ but no prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Almost ALL my dogs react badly to AG. I certainly wont be feeding it again in a hurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

EGAR wrote: »
    Almost ALL my dogs react badly to AG. I certainly wont be feeding it again in a hurry.

Well that is strange.....did you try all the varieties? I have fed all my dogs for years, and they have thrived.Lovely poo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

dragona wrote: »
    Yes please - contact details, as I am currently paying €65 for a 15kg bag of Lamb and Rice :(:(

I found this http://www.ardengrange.ie/ but no prices?

Yep that's the site you can enquire through that too but they'd only pass you over this lad, I'll pm ye both his number!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I also switched my dogs to arden grange recently €48 a 15kg bag from a pet shop, but when its gone i'll be going back to the Royal canin.
    Caused my dogs to get runny eyes, and the bigger one has lost some hair, also seem to have upset tums a bit. What way did it effect your dogs EGAR?
    Had heard good things about it, so bit disapointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Half of them got the runs, 2 vomitted and the rest ate it but didn't like it. And LOTS of itchy skin (not good in Bull Breeds as they are prone to skin probs). And we are talking 20+ dogs. Never ever seen such a bad reaction to food in any of them, even the ones with an *iron stomach* were affected. The bags were a donation, they were in date in case somebody thinks the opposite and not mouldy etc. It looked and smelled very good, I must say but the reaction of my dogs put me off BIG time.

Advertisement