Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr.T in your pocket

Options
  • 31-05-2010 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭

Not so much a bargain request but has anyone seen one of these for sale in Dublin, preferably city centre?

p860_main.jpg

going to a fancy dress party and going as Mr.T
    have this ordered and thought it would be cool to add the voice

63007.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭GSOIRL

I think Urban Outfitters in Temple Bar or Dundrum might have one. They defo did sell them but that was a fair while ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

GSOIRL wrote: »
    I think Urban Outfitters in Temple Bar or Dundrum might have one. They defo did sell them but that was a fair while ago.

Yeah I got one in Urban Outfitters in Temple Bar a few years ago, they usually do things like that so might still have them. HMV often have them too.

forbidden planet on the quays had them too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

went out at lunch and tried that Urban Outfitters but they didn't have any, never in there before
    Forbidden planet had every one in the series except Mr.T :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Try upstairs in Eason on O'Connell Street, Tower Records. They did have them at Christmas,also HMV in Grafton Street may have it. Also the Jokeshop or Gadget shops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

thanks for all the help guys, but i tried all your suggestions including Toymaster and Smyths but no joy
    Pity the Fooh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

forbidden has a wall full of in your pockets I was there 2 weeks ago they had loads of mr t ones.

ps I spent 10 minutes playing with them and pressing the buttons
    Skerries wrote: »
    went out at lunch and tried that Urban Outfitters but they didn't have any, never in there before
    Forbidden planet had every one in the series except Mr.T :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭budgemook

did you try HMV? I got one there a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,888 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

budgemook wrote: »
    did you try HMV? I got one there a few years ago.

Yes I spotted them in HMV at Xmas, another place I think they were was Debenhams but they were most likely Xmas stock only in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

I got mine on play.com before! or Next use to have them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭antocann

bullvine wrote: »
    I got mine on play.com before! or Next use to have them
    how did you get play.com to send it ? i tried ordering before and they said they only send them to the uk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

I have one and will be in town tomorrow, pm me if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

Y'know it was at least 3 years ago, so maybe they changed something after I ordered mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

Forbidden Neptune has the best collection of in my pockets,

hope I helped people

Advertisement