Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocktail Shaker

Options
  • 31-05-2010 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Hi, sorry if ive posted this in the wrong forum

I'm in Dublin and looking for a cocktail shaker, nothing expensive, just something cheap and cheerful.

Any ideas where I would find one?

Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Try the cheap kitchen shops, like All Rooms on Liffey Street or Living Island on Talbot Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I think I have seen them in €2 shops. Also try offies as they are often given out free with vodka. I have 3 finlandia glass ones at home, some offies might hold onto these offer boxes so it would be worth asking, esp. in smaller offies.

I have one of these and it is excellent for making drinks as it can crush the ice for you. More expensive, but lots of other uses

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hinari-MB280-Genie-Multi-Attachment-Blender/dp/B000GG4MCU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1275307545&sr=8-1

It has a juicer too but I never used it.

free delivery if you select it at checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

i got one free with finlandia also.
    Usually appear around xmas.
    Have a look around the off licences, they might still have one stuck on a top shelf

I'm sure there are still some of the smirnoff ones from christmas floating about in some offies.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

you can also look online at sites like barproducts.com etc... For round 20quid or so you can get some nice shakers in BT of all places,if not you will usually find them in any kitchen shop!?

• Advertisement

Most dunnes will have the smirnoff ones in from saturday onwards. Guess they found a few hidden away in the warehouse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Over in bargain alerts
    coldfire1x wrote: »
    A nice looking half stainless steel cocktail shaker FREE with Smirnoff vodka which itself on a special offer of €14.99 (normal €19.51 something) in Dunnes Stores.

I picked it in Tallaght dont know if they are available in other branches. Go towards the end of alcohal shelves (not where Smirnoff are usually kept) and its right there in the end. Saw two unopened boxes so I believe they are still available.

Advertisement