Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any 5-a-side in Ennis?

Options
  • 31-05-2010 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Is there anywhere that I might get a regular game of 5-a-side soccer around Ennis. I haven`t played in a while but I would like to play once a week just to get fit if anyone knows of a place going.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There's a few places you can play, there's Lees Road, Leisure Plex, Eire Og (not sure if that's still available actually), Barefield. Most games are short numbers, especially during the summer months, I'm sure you'd get a game most evenings by just asking people

• Registered Users Posts: 6 manhattan28

Hi there...anyone looking for extra player for 5 a side in Ennis? Looking for a game but not the type of place where it's all that easy to turn up and ask for a game!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

This time of year is usually a disaster for 5-a-side games cause lads have other stuff to be doing in the fine weather, it's when the weather is really bad when you'll get most of the games going, besides walking up to a game I don't know what you'll do to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,420 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Hi there...anyone looking for extra player for 5 a side in Ennis? Looking for a game but not the type of place where it's all that easy to turn up and ask for a game!

I play in a game at 9pm every Wednesday at the
    leisureplex. send me a pm if you're still interested

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

Here's a link to a facebook group that a couple of lads i work with are in
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/554592574556586/
    Click to join if your interested. Games come up regularly. Hope this helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Burren Munich

Well lads, looking for a game in Ennis if anyone knows of one looking for some players? Played Leinster Senior League until 3 years ago when the kids started arriving, just moved to Ennis, looking to get back into something social, cheers

Advertisement