Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSD Marlay Park Meet & Train

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Declanr

W.B. Yeats wrote: »
    Declan

Are ye training tomorrow?
    LSR?
    What distance? I'm training for the half- did the 10 last week but have only run 3km and 5km (this morning) this week but was hoping to do somewhere 15-18 tomorrow depending on how I feel.
    Would be great to join ye if possible

THanks
    WB,
    Sorry,
    I missed your post. We will be going on LSR this Saturday if you're up for it. Doing about 8.30 pace. Let me know if you want to join us. We may start at 10am instead of 11am as the miles get longer we tend to start a little earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭W.B. Yeats

Declanr wrote: »
    WB,
    Sorry,
    I missed your post. We will be going on LSR this Saturday if you're up for it. Doing about 8.30 pace. Let me know if you want to join us. We may start at 10am instead of 11am as the miles get longer we tend to start a little earlier.

Declan

Replied to you on FBook
    Thanks
    WB

Guys,
    Please note that from Tuesday 7th of September Tuesday on Thursday 6pm training will be from Ballinteer Community School (BCS) at the same time 6pm.
    Please see map link below.
    http://maps.google.ie/maps/mm?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=53.401034,-8.307638&spn=9.795064,19.665527&t=h&z=6

Please note that Training on Saturday & Sunday 11am will remain in Marlay Park.
    please see map link below.
    http://maps.google.ie/maps/mm?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=53.401034,-8.307638&spn=9.795064,19.665527&t=h&z=6

Training for LSR usually on Saturday morning for the 18+ runs will normally start in Marlay from approx 10am, just PM me if you're thinking of meeting up with us.

9am in Marlay this Saturday for LSR.

Guys,
    Well done to everyone who completed the DCM. Now for plans for the future, for members following this thread.
    Training will recommence Tuesday 02/11/10 enjoy the break this week.

Aware 10Km 11/12/10 Pheonix Park (Register individually online)
    Connemarathon 10/04/11. 1/2 & Full Marathon (Register individually online)
    DCM 31/10/11 Full Marathong (Register Individually online)

We'll watch out for other races during the year and list them here.
    But for now, back to training next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Rashers23

Anyone running in the park tomorrow?
    Might join whoever is out for a few in the morning?

Advertisement