Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was that Pro Palestine guy

Options
  • 31-05-2010 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

that usually hangs out with the huge palestine flag ousise the AIB on shop street on board any of them boats that were attacked today does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Did he died?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

It was reported that 3 Irish were on the flotilla, but the nationality's of those killed has not been revealed.

Edit: actually I just read that there was an Irish vessel so probably more than 3 Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

3 Irish sounds about right.
    BreakingNews.ie said that 12 Irish Passport holders were on board.
    9 Israeli soldiers probably brought their "Irish" passports with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Some guesses removed.
    Only post a name if you know for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭harryd2

TodayFM reported 12 Irish passport holders on 2pm news.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

danniemcq wrote: »
    that usually hangs out with the huge palestine flag ousise the AIB on shop street on board any of them boats that were attacked today does anyone know?

He made this video...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9ORXw8ulw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

ErnieBert wrote: »

Wonderful:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Considering the events that just happened internationally I would ask people please not to take the p*ss about any of this, particularly when Galwegians may be connected. Maybe take it to politics?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Just wondering, why was his flag always upside down?

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Steyr wrote: »
    Wonderful:rolleyes:
    Shows how thick gardas can be. The jew wasnt much better. Your mans sister died over in palestine as far as i know,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

On TV3 yesterday evening they received unconfirmed reports that one of the Irish people was shot and injured. Don't much care about Palestine really and am not one for the oul bleeding heart protests but Israel went too far. Time to cut off ties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Aerohead

Clemon wrote: »
    Shows how thick gardas can be. The jew wasnt much better. Your mans sister died over in palestine as far as i know,

The Garda was showing some restraint, how would you like to have a video camera stuck in your face for a while, that guy is a pain, I hate to go up through Shop Street in Galway when the likes of him are there. The amount of hatred against the US and Israel that comes from these guys is over the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭grainnereills

judging by his facebook posts...he's alive and well and somewhere in Ireland.

in other news...the irish ship the rachel corrie is due to be intecepted by the Israeli Navy tomorrow...the IDF spokesman said they do not expect any resistance.

judging by his facebook posts...he's alive and well and somewhere in Ireland.
    Do you know him? If so I'll close this thread so that the main discussion can take place in Politics and AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭grainnereills

Not personally.

But I can say for certain that he was not with the flotilla...if that helps?

Sound thanks.
    OPs question is answered. Please join the main threads in Pol and AH for the general discussion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement