Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar rental

Options
  • 31-05-2010 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering is there any place in Galway where I can rent a musical instrument for a day or two? I'm looking for an accoustic / classical guitar to borrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

I really dont think there is such a place I acnt think of somewhere you can rent everything else but not instruments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

There are places that will rent any type of gear needed for gigging, but not musical instruments.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Maybe ask in one of the pawn shops if they will rent to you with a laser card deposit?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭lucianot

Just in case, ask this guy:

http://www.moloneymusic.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

Thanks. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Maybe ask in Modern Music on Middle Street.If they dont rent out guitars they might put you onto someone who does.They re sound lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 HandsomePete

did you find a place?

Advertisement