Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tool Hire

Options
  • 31-05-2010 1:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Who's best for tool hire in east Cork? I'll be looking for a petrol strimmer and a Big Drill shortly. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Tony H

I used Muckleys in Midleton a few times and they were cheap enough and like most businesses in Midleton a pleasure to deal with , they are more or less opposite Lidl and Aldi

http://www.goldenpages.ie/Hire_-_Tools_%26_Equipment/Muckley_Tool_Hire/IE_10454043_9999_1007

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Thanks fitzdragon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

fitzdragon wrote: »
    I used Muckleys in Midleton

so've I, for a few bits. nice guys to deal with.

That's two votes for Muckley's, anyone else? :)

Would Muckley's have petrol strimmers do ye think lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Defo dahamsta, got all our stuff for work from them before I got laid off, much nicer to deal with than chadtwits and easy to ask for advise, they do have strimmers too, saw them last week when in asking about drive belts and checking my poster on the wall.

MC

Call them: 021 463 1432 (Just happened to have their card in front of me on the desk), hire on a Saturday and you get Sunday for free as they are not open, we did it with a ride on mower and shared the cost with friends when we wanted to tame our garden

• Advertisement

Coolah boolah, looks like we have a winner. Thanks folks.

Advertisement