Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend an avi/divx player for nokia 5230

Options
  • 31-05-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

does anyone know of a decent player for this phone or is it possible, or should i just go ahead and convert everything i want to watch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

i doubt there is one...you can get the divx mobile app..its not great...but you also need the x and y app cause the divx mobile app doesn't support touch screen on nokia...at least not when i had it...also to watch avi you would need to convert avi to smallest possible frames and quality cause of its low hard ware..so u might as well just convert it to mp4 and save the hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

cheers, converted an ep of lost to mp4 and it looked fantastic, so i'll prob just do that, 16 GB card gonna come in handy!

Advertisement