Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for song lyrics

Options
  • 31-05-2010 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭

Lads I hope I'm being clear enough but I'm looking for a song whose chorus goes something like

" . .cause everyday is just a . . "

Sounds like Pearl Jam, Soundgarden someone like that. Heard a snippet of it today and its been bugging me as to what it is.

Sorry if I'm not being clear enough but I hope you can help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Is it Madder Rain by David Gray?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

No it's not but thank you. This is an alternative rock/Grunge/whatever you wanna call it song. Thanks though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Cause every day is exactly the same? Is that it?

If so its NIN

No its not "everyday is exactly the same" its more like "cause everyday is just a *something* . . ."
    sorry for being vague but only heard a snippet and I know I have heard it before. I'm normally good at this sort of thing:o

Just realised what it was, Its no excuses by AIC. Mod lock this thread please & thanks. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Just realised what it was, Its no excuses by AIC. Mod lock this thread please & thanks. :)
    Not that it really makes much of a difference but please just send me a PM rather than reporting your own post if you want a thread closed in future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement