Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head shops are back in business

Options
  • 31-05-2010 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24 drave

3 weeks of peace
    3 weeks of having money
    3 weeks of good sleep
    3 weeks of waking up, feeling good.

3 weeks it took headshops to by pass the law and have new powder on the shelf.
    good by sleep.
    this new chemical will not allow sleep. be warned , Zombie nation this monday in mullingar.
    when will they finally close.
    when will we finally stop putting this **** in our system
    when can i get sleep again
    when.................................

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

drave wrote: »
    3 weeks of peace
    3 weeks of having money
    3 weeks of good sleep

good by sleep.
    this new chemical will not allow sleep. be warned , Zombie nation this monday in mullingar.

Do the headshops put a gun to your head and make you take it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 drave

i see a head shop fan has replied.
    no point in replying to you

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

he has a point you know .. you could take that money and buy icecream .. ahh so lovely on a warm day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

3 weeks of peace
    3 weeks of having money
    3 weeks of good sleep

good by sleep.

Emmmm,try and develop some will power perhaps?

Pubs are open 7 days a week but the streets arent cluttered with winos.

If you cant help yourself then you obviously have a problem so should seek professional help for addiction,otherwise stop whining about them being open or lamenting about when will they close,thats just lame.

yes he has a point,,, but like most legal high users.. we hate the next day,, we hate the temptation. its just too easy.

and what use are the goverment to bann these for 3 weeks.
    what is new in them.
    probably the **** they would not put on the market before this.

look i have tried this new stuff and a lot friends have rang me today complaining.its not just me that is a zombie today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭molloyjazz

What new smoke type things have they got in ??

I would like reports from roscommon, tullamore and mullingar plz!
    PM me what u have seen, as it aginst the rules here to go into detail on which shop sells which product etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

look i have tried this new stuff.

It shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

if you dont like it, stop.

if you cant stop, seek help.

its not the headshop or the governments fault. its yours.

do alcoholics try to get pubs shut down?

seriously, grow up OP.

*this post brought to you by a longtime weedsmoker.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

That's your choice...

OP.

Stop snorting things that you don't want to snort. Stop eating things that you don't want to eat. Don't smoke things that you don't want to smoke.

You are asking for your own free will to be taken away from you, instead of learning to control yourself.

Be mature, and stay out of these places if they are having bad effects on you.

Smokers who are embarrassed/ashamed by their addiction do not call for everyone else to be banned from purchasing them. They try to fight the addiction themselves.

I have no sympathy for you if you are personally buying them, and then lambasting them.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

i see a head shop fan has replied.
    no point in replying to you

Never even been inside the door of one. Can't take drugs with the job I'm in. Just don't have much of a problem with others doing what they want as long as it doesn't hurt me or anyone else.

but.....

I did hear off my brother that apparently that lots of people have had very bad reactions to whatever new stuff they have. Made them crazy and paranoid, a few people tried to sign themselves into St. Loman's apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

yekahs wrote: »
    Never even been inside the door of one. Can't take drugs with the job I'm in. Just don't have much of a problem with others doing what they want as long as it doesn't hurt me or anyone else.

but.....

I did hear off my brother that apparently that lots of people have had very bad reactions to whatever new stuff they have. Made them crazy and paranoid, a few people tried to sign themselves into St. Loman's apparently.

lol isnt Loman's closed down????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Is there anything worth smoking out of the headshops in Mullingar at the moment? Smoke 2's crap, I haven't tried anything else so I'm curious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

yes he has a point,,, but like most legal high users.. we hate the next day,, we hate the temptation. its just too easy.

and what use are the goverment to bann these for 3 weeks.
    what is new in them.
    probably the **** they would not put on the market before this.

look i have tried this new stuff and a lot friends have rang me today complaining.its not just me that is a zombie today.

Seriously
    Op what did you fcuking expect ?
    If you went to your doctor and he said ok i want to give you this new medicine. Some people say its can make you feel better. But actually we don't know the side-effects cause we've never tested it. For all we know they could have very serious sideeffects. But don't worry about that IU'm sure you'll be fine. Would you take it ? Fcuking no, no-one would take it we don't know **** abuot what it might do. Yet somehow you think its wise to take the latest thing some barely legal shop owner has devised to skirt around the law? Seriously - I ask again what did you expect ?

ok ok
    lesson learnt
    never do it again
    happy

Advertisement