Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French

Options
  • 31-05-2010 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question, what tenses should I use for the journal intime? Afaik it's a test of all your tenses so what exactly should I do? I'm thinking a present tense, a passé composé, a conditonal and a subjunctive sentence but is that enough?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Maybe work in the Imparfait and a Futur proche/simple if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Guys this is something I probably should know BUT

its ALWAYS a letter or journal intime right? For Q2?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Maybe work in the Imparfait and a Futur proche/simple if you can
    Good idea. But would that be enough tenses?

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

Conor108 wrote: »

I hope so!:D I'm pretty sure it has always been a choice of either a Journal Intime or Letter...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Conor108 wrote: »

I think there was one year where they both didn't come up and people complained but there's nothing saying they have to be there. My teacher reckons if the diary didn't come up there would be an informal e-mail but nothing to different to what we're used to.

As for tenses, i'm going to put in as many as I can. Those sound about right.

• Advertisement
Advertisement