Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Naas on Thursday nights

Options
  • 31-05-2010 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Is there any private bus companies or any other way (apart from Taxi) of getting from Dublin City centre on a Thursday night after 11. I see that Bus Eireann has discontinued the Nightrider services on a Thursday (Only Friday and Saturday from what I can see on their website http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1264607518-126N.pdf) .

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hey, Kavanaghs do a service leaving Dublin (ulsterbank georges quay) at 23.15 and another at 00:55 also from georges quay. :) Cheaper than a taxi. It costs about €60 as far as I remember. Although might be worth it if you're with a group.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

Thanks for that Whispered. Am planning a night out soon and was wondering what my options were. At least there are options!

Advertisement