Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Midweek Casuals

Options
  • 31-05-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Mentioned this briefly in the other thread. Is anyone interested in a casual meet-up in Moviedrome some evening this week. I missed Saturday and I can't make it to Inferno (:() so I thought of this. Also, it could be used to build hype for the Limerick crowd who are going up to Inferno. If even 2 or 3 people are willing to come along Tuesday for 2 or 3 hours then I'll be there. No need for a poll, just reply saying yes or no.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'll be available for a few matches tomorrow, but if ye want to do that, I need to call moviedrome dude soon. Even if it's just one or two of ye.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Is tomorrow night good Mike? Wednesday and Thursday are out for me.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Should point out I mean early tomorrow, or perhaps late this evening if it was't someone's house. TBH, I don't think I can make it to much. Going to Cork tomorrow you see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Ok, Tuesday seems to suit better! Tuesday it is. I'm in work till 5 everyday, so it can only be evening for me.

Edit: Nuts, that doesn't suit Onion.

Ok, Tuesday seems to suit better! Tuesday it is. I'm in work till 5 everyday, so it can only be evening for me.

Edit: Nuts, that doesn't suit Onion.

Balls, few games online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Indeed! I'll be online tonight/tomorrow night I'd imagine. My Chun is getting stale, so I'm playing with Cammy a lot more. Would like to give your Ryu a few rounds... Don't pull any punches! :p

Would like to give your Ryu a few rounds... Don't pull any punches! :p

I wouldn't insult you by doing so :-) if I see you on after 10 tonight we can play.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Ou if thats whats going down make room for me! :D

Not free till the evening so if yer just heading online I'll definitely be free for that!

Mike after last nights fail of a session, I'm still on for meeting later this evening? Generic seems to be able to make it too. No Onion though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Was ye're internet screwing up on ye too? I couldnt get one lagless game last night. If ye're meeting up this evening I'll be there. Its literally across the road from me

• Advertisement

Looks like this is a no-go tonight :( If I lose miserably on Saturday, I will blame it on the lack of casuals :p

Advertisement