Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC games in Cork

Options
  • 31-05-2010 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Does anyone know where is a good place for reasonably-priced PC games in Cork city? There is a Game on Patrick St but it seems a little expensive there and the range is limited to recent releases, so I hear

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

The Gamestop in Midleton is not bad, it's where I've gotten my PC games the last few months. Small selection, but they have quite a few 'classics' aswell as the more up to date stuff. PC gaming seems to be treated with disdain these days for some reason, I guess most people with PCs are buying online or from Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

corblimey wrote: »
    The Gamestop in Midleton is not bad, it's where I've gotten my PC games the last few months. Small selection, but they have quite a few 'classics' aswell as the more up to date stuff. PC gaming seems to be treated with disdain these days for some reason, I guess most people with PCs are buying online or from Steam.

to be honest, when the last time you were at pc world... I came in there 2 months ago and was shocked!

there were 9 Desktops, not even one gaming one, and then gazilion laptops!!!

This is not helping aswell i guess... All the games shops are uselles for pc games... only place to get them is online shops or steam :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

This is not helping aswell i guess... All the games shops are uselles for pc games... only place to get them is online shops or steam :(
    ^^^ This. Tbh even up in Dublin the range is pretty woeful. Digital distribution ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

The game up in Mahon Point is good for both classic and new games! Decent prices too.

Advertisement