Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent Ban from Afterhours!!!!!!!

Options
  • 31-05-2010 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

Hope someone can help
    Yesterday there was a thread set up regarding payment cuts to single parents of children 13 or over, I spend a lot of the day reading most of the post but was not posting myself until I seen one particular poster get fairly aggressive towards another it went on and on so I did join in and called this poster a nob could of been worse
    anyway then a moderator pm'd me to say i was banned for 3 days for abuse which i though was very unfair my other half has a username too and said i could log in as that if i wanted to so i did
    moderator pm'd me again said i had a permanent ban for setting up a new account which i never did if he took the time he would see when the other account was set up
    he has now banned my ip address altogether which means my partner can not use boards either
    i find this extremely unfair and harsh and frankly a little bit of power seems to have gone to his head
    how do i get this moderator to back off and unban my ip no problem if he doesnt want me to post to that thread but to ban me for life from a whole section of boards and anyone else who uses my laptop i find harsh just for calling someone a nob :eek:
    what can i do???? :(

Comments

Advertisement