Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I scored a goal in the world cup

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

I thought you were gonna tell me your mattie holland or someone like that for a second lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

That is class. Thanks. Only watched the 1st few your man Zagallo seems a bit stuck up. Ghiggia seems like a class act though.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭wardie101

Thats excellent ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

What a quote from Alcides Ghiggia

"The Maracana has been silenced by 3 people... The Pope, Frank Sinatra and me."

• Moderators Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Class video, Seems a very nice person too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,014 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

x PyRo wrote: »
    Class video, Seems a very nice person too.
    Just because you say video and not videos, I'll just tell you that there are lots of them, just choose the ones you want to watch next at the top of the screen. I'm sure you know this but just in case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,520 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I thought you were gonna tell me your mattie holland or someone like that for a second lol

Funny.

I thought Gary Breen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,391 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Looks like a fantastic little series. I watched the first one there and I'll watch the rest later.

Cheers OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

noodler wrote: »
    Funny.

I thought Gary Breen.

He must be right up there as one of the worst players ever to score a goal in a world cup tournament. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

He must be right up there as one of the worst players ever to score a goal in a world cup tournament. :pac:

Blasphemy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Great feature... The one for Materazzi is particularly excellent. Scumbag or no, I really like the chap! The footballing world needs controversial figures like him to make things all the more interesting! Also, a brilliant and capable defender too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

I have read books about Brazilian football and the 1950 final is considered one of the great tragedies in the history of Brazil and not just a footballing tragedy. It devastated the country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

soc_a_ghiggia01_576.jpg

holy **** how ****ing old is Cafu :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Well spotted it looks like a 30 year old Cafu :D. Its a shame he retired at the ripe old age of 90.

Advertisement