Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English - Kavanagh Answer

Options
  • 31-05-2010 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi there guys, I'm just wondering would anyone be able to send me an A standard essay on Kavanagh or Yeats, our class hasn't covered them because our teacher only focused on the female poets who I don't really like writing on. I have full essays typed up on Keats, Walcott and Lear that my teacher gave an A grade to that I'm willing to trade

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

paddyh wrote: »
    Hi there guys, I'm just wondering would anyone be able to send me an A standard essay on Kavanagh or Yeats, our class hasn't covered them because our teacher only focused on the female poets who I don't really like writing on. I have full essays typed up on Keats, Walcott and Lear that my teacher gave an A grade to that I'm willing to trade
    I wouldn't bet on either Keats or Walcott coming up. Listen to your teacher and learn the two female poets. It is too late to start studying new stuff now. I'm learning T.S eliot.

My two cents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 paddyh

We never did eliot either, anyone have A standard Kavanagh and Yeats essays ? I have some really good Lear essays I could trade you for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 paddyh

Anyone ? Please guys I'm pretty desperate :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kylzer911

sent you a PM there..

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

paddyh wrote: »
    Anyone ? Please guys I'm pretty desperate :eek:

What have you got on Lear? I'm in desperate need of help... Do you have any answers on what's likely to come up?

• Advertisement
Advertisement