Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hawaii Five-0 (CBS) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Better not ruin the Steve and Danno Bromance.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

can't wait for the new season

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

eeeeek can;t wait!!!!!:D:D:D bring on mcdanno, cararguments, wo fat!!!! 12 more days!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    eeeeek can;t wait!!!!!:D:D:D bring on mcdanno, cararguments, wo fat!!!! 12 more days!!!!

Really? Ooh! My tv schedule is quickly filling up for the autumn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

miamee wrote: »
    Really? Ooh! My tv schedule is quickly filling up for the autumn :D
    i think this year i will literally have a melt down, ive already decided to pick up at least 3 new shows, and another 3 or 4 look promising also, on top of the other 24 returning shows that i watch already:eek::eek::eek::eek:

i shouldn't have counted them:o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

don ramo wrote: »
    i think this year i will literally have a melt down, ive already decided to pick up at least 3 new shows, and another 3 or 4 look promising also, on top of the other 24 returning shows that i watch already:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh God I don't think I am even close to that number - I hope not anyway! I do love a bit of Danno and Steve on a Sunday evening, always makes me want to go to Hawaii and learn how to surf :D

i suddenly don't feel so bad, i've counted 8 shows that i'm looking forward to coming back. but H5-0 has caught most of my interest. lets see i can keep up with them and college. :D

11 more days!!!!!!

just letting you know spoiler alert in this, so if you want to wait until next week than i would suggest not watching this at all.
    cia assassin, that's some thing some of you might have suspected anyway, i was thinking along these lines myself since the start of the summer. why else would a mother abandon her 2 two young children and husband and go into hiding for 20 years

5 more days to go!!!!

• Advertisement

Feel a bit silly, though it was back on our tv screens this week, not America :o

Was very disappointed trying to set series link at the weekend! :D

miamee wrote: »
    Feel a bit silly, though it was back on our tv screens this week, not America :o

Was very disappointed trying to set series link at the weekend! :D

Prob 2013 for Sky 1 and RTE

:D:D can't wait. been avoiding twitter because of spoilers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

3x01....out!

christ steves mom didnt stick around for long, and WTF is up with her not shooting Wo Fat, and how hard is it to put a bullet in one ****ing guy,

i must say that was the single worst gun fight ive every seen, at a packed intersection and not a single tactic between them, they might aswell been blindfolded, they must have unloaded about 800 bullets before hitting anyone, then killed all 5 of them with the next 10 shots:rolleyes:, and the helicopter taking the van :P:P:P:P. Five-0 at its best:D

nice to see steves GF will have a bigger role this season, shes now in the main credits, wonder if shes gonna join Five-0 or if shes gonna be helping out in pearl,

3x01....out!
    great review as usual rich

I think Doris could be WoFat's mother as well or no mention of Joe :confused:

Glad it was Malia that died and not Kono

Daniel Dae Kim was excellent in the premiere

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Ye the impression I got was that Wo Fat is Steve's half brother. Doris mentioned it waws "more complicated" than just going to kill Wo Fat's father.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

great review as usual rich

I don't watch the show....i provide info on shows as needed, you should know this by now! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I don't watch the show....i provide info on shows as needed, you should know this by now! :rolleyes:
    well i can hardly guess which 3 shows you actually watch from the 100 shows you give us info on:D;)

Lindsay Price has been cast
    as a possible new love interest for Chin, she will play Leilani, a nurse at a
    Hawaii prison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

When Danny was conducting negotiations for Kamekona's helicopter, did anyone notice the other helicopter in the background, a Hughes 500?:
    234762.jpg

It looks an awful lot like a Hughes 500 that featured regularly in another detective show from the same neck of the woods back in the '80s:
    234763.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

This show is getting really ridiculous at this stage.

Vascular mapping was the best one yet.

ScumLord wrote: »
    This show is getting really ridiculous at this stage.

Vascular mapping was the best one yet.

I'm almot caught up because I think its a bit of a laugh and its the only network "crime" seriel show I watch, still have 2 more eps to see to fully catch up but ye that thing with the Vascular mapping was hilarious. You can nearly forgive them for some of the mad technology they have in FIVE 0 HQ but this was just great. Vascular mapping. Love it.

jesus convicts have some health care in hawaii, some times i do wonder what goes on in writers room on some shows, this must have been written on a bring your kids to work day :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,086 ✭✭✭squonk

Ha ha! When I saw that episode I kinda laughed too. Anyone watching Nikita at the moment is probably wondering how a convict's hand on H50 works better than Michael's prosthetic on Nikita :).

I have to say thought that I just get a good laugh out of this show. It's not high art, it's two idiots running around an island backed up by technology you wonder how they have the budget for. Considering I switched off 3/4 way through season 1 but thought Season 2 was an improvement, I'm surprised how much I enjoy it now. It requires no investment, you don't have to remember minute details from earlier episodes and it's a complete 'turn your brain off' 45 minutes of telly. Great stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

squonk wrote: »
    Ha ha! When I saw that episode I kinda laughed too. Anyone watching Nikita at the moment is probably wondering how a convict's hand on H50 works better than Michael's prosthetic on Nikita :).
    Well, they WERE dealing with Robocop, his technology was bound to have moved on over the years.
    I was waiting for him to pull the pistol out of his leg :D

• Advertisement

The show has really gone downhill in Season 3 for me plus I hate the addition of Steve's mother and Catherine

Advertisement