Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hawaii Five-0 (CBS) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The team must find a terrorist who
    landed his hijacked transport plane in Oahu before he is able to carry out his
    attack. All the while, Kono is on the run for a murder she didn’t commit and
    McGarrett learns some shocking news from Wo Fat. Could it have something to do with what happened between Wo Fat and
    McGarrett’s mother Doris in the safe house? And can McGarrett trust either of
    them? “We find our team risking it all by putting their trust in people or
    things that maybe they shouldn’t,” executive producer Peter Lenkov says. “We’ll see if their
    faith pays off.” As for whether Doris will stick around, Lenkov says, “We’ve
    only just begun to scratch the surface on Doris McGarrett. … Her story’s not
    quite done yet.” But someone will likely say goodbye. “The English translation
    of our finale title is ‘Farewell and take care,’ Lenkov says. “You can take want
    you want from that.”

20th of May it airs

Much like the third season, the finale was a bit of a mess imo

I hope Kono and Adam are back next season, does anyone know if Grace has or is leaving the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,086 ✭✭✭squonk

I did a google to see if Grace is leaving but nothing conclusive and I get the impression she's not. Even on practical terms, it's a strong show at this point. She'd want to be crazy or have something extra special lined up really I'd think.

I want to see her back next season too. I'd imagine it'll all get resolved quickly enough early on in Season 4 and herself and Adam will come back.

squonk wrote: »
    I did a google to see if Grace is leaving but nothing conclusive and I get the impression she's not. Even on practical terms, it's a strong show at this point. She'd want to be crazy or have something extra special lined up really I'd think.

I want to see her back next season too. I'd imagine it'll all get resolved quickly enough early on in Season 4 and herself and Adam will come back.

Maybe Catherine or her ex will take Kono's place on the team which will be a shame dont want that to happen

Some are speculating that Grace is pregnant and will only be back recurring next season

I wonder will Catherine get a more permanent role as part of Five-O if that's the case then? They need a hottie on the team and a techie and Catherine fills both those shoes perfectly.

• Advertisement

I wonder will Catherine get a more permanent role as part of Five-O if that's the case then? They need a hottie on the team and a techie and Catherine fills both those shoes perfectly.

I'm not a fan of Catherine myself so I'd prefer if she is kept far out to sea in her submarine :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

bring back Lori, i still dont get why they got rid of her,

Source

Hawaii Five-0 has cast Chi McBride in its upcoming fourth season.
    McBride will play SWAT Captain Lou Grover - a character originating from the original Hawaii Five-0, which aired between 1968 and 1980.

Melanie Griffith is to play Danny's mom Source

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Jesus, catching up on this. The third episodes plot is crazy-dark.

• Advertisement

Yay Michelle Borth (Catherine) won't be back for Season 5

That's a shame. I like Catherine's character. Hurley from Lost is a stupid addition. Jorge Garcia is always very likeable but the writer's handling of this character here is kind of stupid. The recent toolbox revelation was just daft! "That toolbox came in only one colour and that's not the colour it came in". Who knows that!! "Who paints a toolbox?" Well, my dad for one! He's painted it several times so big deal! I thought Catherine was a good addition by comparison, however I do realise that since her private security work has dried up, they look like they don't seem to have as muchof an idea of what to do with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Disappointed to see Catherine go? Also strange if she is in a relationship with Steve, that she wont be appearing in any further eps?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

being apart of the fandom on twitter is absolute nuts, there are people who don't like her and have had a campaign wanting her gone:(:( but there are people who genuinely like cath.

personally i adore cath and i also adore the relationship between steve and cath. but i think it was a bad idea to put her on the team, because as of now she's gotten lost in the shuffle of things :(

I didnt mind her in it occasionally while still in the navy but then it was overkill with her, way too much and then she joined the team

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

It was almost like she lost her way when she left the navy - think her role was better suited to ad hoc appearances rather than being on the five-0 team. I still like the character though, pity it hasn't worked out

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

There was talk last year that Grace Park was leaving after she had her child. That was probably the reason Michelle Borth was bumped up to season regular as Grace was only going to be a bit part player while on the run hiding her pregnancy and may not have returned so they needed a leading female oin the cast.

I also have to agree that this dropped off big time after season 3 when Steve's mother returned.

I also have to agree that this dropped off big time after season 3 when Steve's mother returned.

It sure did the bits with Dano and his mother were rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Got love the
    Dillon and Dutch
    handshake at the end :P

That last episode was cringe inducing! Lots of talk of 'the greatest country on earth' and they might as well have just stood around chanting U S A for the 40 odd minutes. They ended up proving why terrorists do want to get at them with claptrap like that. The storyline seemed very weak and it has to be one of the poorest episodes in quite a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

That last episode was cringe inducing! Lots of talk of 'the greatest country on earth' and they might as well have just stood around chanting U S A for the 40 odd minutes.
    It seems shows that get to use US military hardware have to do a "veteran feel good" show every so often.

Anyone's thoughts on ep22? Shockingly the worst episode I have ever seen! The explosion and escape of Wo Fat seemed to be totally unbelievable, could you really escape from a cell with an explosion that would blow the door off the cell and blow a hole in the wall!?

Grover's daughter being held captive in a dog crate with a padlock on the door?? You can dismantle the crate by taking down either end, simply incredibly stupid!

Had the same thought myself about the crate, as it was pretty much a setup for getting Grover into the gang I thought they could have done better.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

What got me was he just opened the door when someone rang the door bell and yerone was in plain sight, ammmm, but how about canvassers ;)

don ramo wrote: »
    bring back Lori, i still dont get why they got rid of her,

Could she return now
    as the actress character was killed off on Chicago Fire

The season 5 premiere finds Steve and Danny in therapy :p

I really hope she doesn't return.. didn't like that character at all

:(:(:( god i hope she doesn't come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Season 5 opener is another America is great... what so you are attcking us because we try to save the world crap.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Must agree with the above poster. Initial episode on Sky did come across a tad team US paramilitary squad. Still nice to see Jorge Garcia getting screen time.

• Advertisement

ahhhh lads what do you expect? it's an american show.

Advertisement