Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hawaii Five-0 (CBS) *Spoilers*

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Nah. It's not one of the 9 shows in the gallery and I doubt she'd be willing to do what seems to be 8 more episodes.

I would like them both to guest star to send them off properly, like Masi Oka got.

But seems the new one joining is combining both characters since she's fresh out of the academy but disgraced.

On a side note, I was rewatching Twin Peaks season 2 and saw this young guy

BPuZ2qZCAAAOfS5.jpg

He's gonna miss Kono

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Nah. It's not one of the 9 shows in the gallery and I doubt she'd be willing to do what seems to be 8 more episodes.

I would like them both to guest star to send them off properly, like Masi Oka got.

But seems the new one joining is combining both characters since she's fresh out of the academy but disgraced.

On a side note, I was rewatching Twin Peaks season 2 and saw this young guy

BPuZ2qZCAAAOfS5.jpg

He's gonna miss Kono

I missed the 9 shows gallery :o

Joan Collins will guest-star as Amanda Savage, the mother of Rachel so Danny’s ex-mother-in-law

• Registered Users Posts: 60,558 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Katrina Law joins season 10 as regular I might just drop back in on this now.

I wonder how many main land emergencies Danny will have this season.

https://tvline.com/2019/08/14/hawaii-five-0-katrina-law-series-regular-season-10/

Katrina Law joining season 10. This is okay by me.
    Oh and spoiler warning in the article for the obvious outcome from the season finale cliffhanger.

Edit: Ha! Nothing posted in here for 7 months then 2 posts at the same time. Such an active thread.
    Though wasn't there a season 9 thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭cena

Katrina Law joins season 10 as regular I might just drop back in on this now.

I wonder how many main land emergencies Danny will have this season.

I hope he is back full time

I wouldn't be upset if he left.
    When he does show up he's usually only in a few scenes, unless the episode is based around him

I thought Alex was leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

No great loss there in my opinion.

The only thing I want answer is the long absences of Scott Caan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

No great loss there in my opinion.

The only thing I want answer is the long absences of Scott Caan.
    Seemingly he asked for it, for family reasons, a few seasons ago. He lives in LA whereas the rest live in Hawaii.

Danny couldn't even make 3 episodes before disappearing again. I prefer Katrina as a partner anyway.

Rapidly losing interest in this show. Don't put Scott Caan on the bill when he has a recurring role at best!

Plenty of actors out there would kill for a full time role over 10 years.

Magnum crossover this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

Thanks for the head up there I don't watch either this but the Mrs loves Magnum so I''ll get this for her now to watch both of them.

Didn't realise it was going to be a crossover. So started watching Magnum first only for a "Previously on Hawaii Five-0". Checked I was watching the right thing then it showed Magnum and Higgins in the recap so then switched to Five-0.

Preferred the Five-0 part to the Magnum part.

Thought they were gonna wait for MacGyver and do a 3 part crossover.

Was just saying to my brother a few days ago that I find it strange how Steve and Magnum don't know each other since they're both SEALSs on an island where they both work with law enforcement and know some of the same people

I'm still waiting for the week-long product placement major crossover between NCIS, FBI, Blue Bloods, MacGyver, Hawaii 5-0, Magnum and finishing with NCIS LA.

Sponsored by Microsoft and Chevrolet?

Did Steve get new hair :p

Series finale tonight.

Scott Caan will never have to go to Hawaii again.

• Advertisement

10 years and its one relationship that got boring really quickly.

Finale comments:
    Well that felt more like a Steve finale than a series finale, so when it was being made they were probably still thinking of going ahead with it. Only way to explain why the new guy seemed to get more screen time than any of the others.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Finale comments:
    Well that felt more like a Steve finale than a series finale, so when it was being made they were probably still thinking of going ahead with it. Only way to explain why the new guy seemed to get more screen time than any of the others.

I actually think that was the plan.
    The new guy was to take over he had signed a 3 season deal. But I guess they didn't think it would work without Alex O'Loughlin

Advertisement